**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW OFF SEASON 0 POINTS

Our Alliance Officers forgot to click CANCEL matchmaking AW and computer found us a war opponent but 0 points both winning losing.

What now? Shall we place defenders and fight to win 0 points?

Any advices?

Comments

• There are no “points” in off-season.

If you mean War Rating, that is locked for any off-season war where you are in top-5 tiers (those below just across in T-6 can move up above some bottom T-5 Ally’s each war).

You still get War Rewards such as 5* shards and Victory/Participation crystals.
  • cherascheras Posts: 112
    edited September 2020

There are no “points” in off-season.

If you mean War Rating, that is locked for any off-season war where you are in top-5 tiers (those below just across in T-6 can move up above some bottom T-5 Ally’s each war).

Yes I know There are no “points” in off-season ( 0 points)

My question is, shall we just ignore the war or place defenders as usual to fight to win ?
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 534 ★★★
    Sounds like something you should discuss with your alliance.

• You still get War Rewards such as 5* shards and Victory/Participation crystals.

Up to you whether you want to shoot for the higher amount of shards from a Win.
    (wouldn’t spend or use any items though)
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

There are no “points” in off-season.

Yes I know There are no “points” in off-season ( 0 points)

My question is, shall we just ignore the war or place defenders as usual to fight to win ?
    Depends on how much you want the shards. I usually play offseason war for loyalty. We'll explore with no item use and no boosts. Win some lose some. Might take the last war more seriously as a tune up. Buy you may as well place defenders.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    We generally just throw all of our best defenders on defence and run up 1 side of the map, not too bothered about winning, but often times the strength of 10 things dooms and nicks on defence means they won’t get the boss down because they don’t want to use items either