**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

G99 Just Got A New Fan Boy,She's Better Than Warlock,I Said What I Said

HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
It was love at first sight when I pulled G99(6*),and she keeps giving me more reasons to love her,I literally can't stop talking about her,I decided to make a push for cav and I am currently in 6.1.6 and I have only used 3-4 revives so far and G99 was MVP

I even one shotted the Almighty Xbones of 6.1 with ease and without ramping her up(a 6* r2 though) ,she's just insane.
I have both Warlock and G99 and at this point I think its just rude to say Warlock is better than her.
If you have that mindset you either don't have her or you don't know how to play her right.

NB: Help, I literally can't stop talking about her

Comments

• HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★

Hey buddy! Long time no see and congrats on the almost Cav. They’re both really good champs, but I’d say warlock has better utility, whereas Guilly 2099 brings more damage to the table by a longshot.

Thanks man
  • Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92
    My second rank 5. So far, no regrets.
    Am sure people will come to see all I am saying in due time,mark my words especially with the introduction of act 7
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    This sounds like me and Taskmaster

Title remake: Taskmaster just got a new Fan boy, He's better than NightThrasher, I said What I said
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Jeez, who would’ve thought a 6R2 can do 6.1 with ease, the same 6.1 that most people beat with 2 or 3 4/55s

Ok.

The mistake, was comparing her to a lot of peoples beloved warlock 😂 there are a few champions you dont throw shade on whilst on the forums.. doing so will get you ALOT of disagrees..

Ghost
    Warlock
    Quake
    Aegon
    Nick
    Corvus

Cyclops hate will get you in Miikes bad books, hence I've been rewarded with a 6* duped cyclops from back to back crystals.

Squirrel girl hate will make Nemus in KatyCandy's streams upset.

Groot.. well everyone loves groot 🤔 just not in game..

you say Cyclops is bad results in a perm ban on game and forums and if you say taskmaster is bad you will results in a dislike from me be aware
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★

Jeez, who would’ve thought a 6R2 can do 6.1 with ease, the same 6.1 that most people beat with 2 or 3 4/55s

What you saying bro. I did it with 4 r4 and 1 r3. (flexing, but ik people who did it with all r3).
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    MaxGaming said:

The mistake, was comparing her to a lot of peoples beloved warlock 😂 there are a few champions you dont throw shade on whilst on the forums.. doing so will get you ALOT of disagrees..

Ghost
    Warlock
    Quake
    Aegon
    Nick
    Corvus

Cyclops hate will get you in Miikes bad books, hence I've been rewarded with a 6* duped cyclops from back to back crystals.

you say Cyclops is bad results in a perm ban on game and forums and if you say taskmaster is bad you will results in a dislike from me be aware
    Oh, so it is you who dislike my post on the meme thread

MaxGaming said:

Ghost
    Warlock
    Quake
    Aegon
    Nick
    Corvus

Oh, so it is you who dislike my post on the meme thread
    mabey...

Ghost
    Warlock
    Quake
    Aegon
    Nick
    Corvus

Don't forget Doom 😂
    Just explored variant 3 with her. Beast mode champ!

When she clears the whole path and one shot the boss all with ease then it becomes another issue entirely,Is this not the same 6.1 some people save hundred of units to clear?, By the way I am finally cav it was way easier than I expected all thanks to NF and G99