**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone regret ranking up unduped Hyperion?

2»

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Mephisto said:

Just took him R4 over CMM. Unduped, its really hard to keep up his furies. I regret a lot :s

I used him in varient 2 100% unduped and he delivered. Got him duped later and now I have forgotten where I kept my 5* corvus and Cmm
    How is he useful in V2?
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    @RiderofHell he is a Large Champion and large champs can use heavy+sp in V2 without taking any damage.
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    No
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Mephisto said:

Just took him R4 over CMM. Unduped, its really hard to keep up his furies. I regret a lot :s

Is Your cmm duped?
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Picked him as my first rank 5 over Corvus, Ghost, and Quake with no regrets at all. An absolute unit of a champ. Versatile.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★

Mephisto said:

I used him in varient 2 100% unduped and he delivered. Got him duped later and now I have forgotten where I kept my 5* corvus and Cmm
    How is he useful in V2?
    Heavy attack spam
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    He is size L so his specials can't be glanced and all you need with hype is just the heavies and specials so he was a great option.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★

Mephisto said:

How is he useful in V2?
    He’s also one of the best science adaptoid counters
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★

Mephisto said:

@MikeHock @MCOCMcdonalds @Ciciliato What is the usual Sp rotation?

Build up to sp2, spam heavys if the opponent is stunned. When spamming furies, do another sp2, and repeat to get insane potential.
    This isn’t really the best rotation unless the fight is very short.

You want to heavy spam until sp3 to gain furies ideally around 10 can be achieved with good luck in this time span, then drop sp3 to gain the 3 cosmic charges. This gives you physical resistance, best damage potential and option to regen. Then the world is your oyster, spam sp1, sp2, heavies, regen, whatever the fight requires.

At this point Sp2 rotation is best for damage in most cases, interspersed with heavies to keep the furies up, use sp3 to refresh cosmic charges if they drop below 2.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Took him to R5 unduped as my first one 2 years ago, no regrets.
    @The_beast123 no, my CMM is not glanced
    I have all the resourses to take to him R5 undped. I'll take a chance.
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★

Faseeh said:

If you havent done V4, here you go. Its so easy with him. This is r3 hyperion btw

Why so many hits?

Mephisto said:

r4 is nothing, especially when you consider cmm only has potential after a ramp-up vs hypes passive power gain. can't hold furies? wait 10 seconds before the next sp2 is ready to launch. btw my 5r5 sig80 hype gets way more play than my 5r5 sig 20 cmm, mainly due to proliferation of buffed up/diss track type nodes. they're handing out t2as and t4ccs like candy these days so refocus on who you're r5ing.
    Yeah I love how that hype kicks the gluteus maximuses of all those Champs out there, with his furies ;D
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Mephisto said:

@Faseeh i have completed V4. Now looking for V3 and V2. If the opponent is stun immune, then Hyperion struggles to get those furies right?

Naaaaaaah. Heavy counter all the way
    @Faseeh the first hit of his heavy has no reach, you can’t heavy counter like you normally would dexing back and applying heavy
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Nope. ‘Nuff said
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Berjibs said:

Mephisto said:

@MikeHock @MCOCMcdonalds @Ciciliato What is the usual Sp rotation?

Build up to sp2, spam heavys if the opponent is stunned. When spamming furies, do another sp2, and repeat to get insane potential.
    This isn’t really the best rotation unless the fight is very short.

You want to heavy spam until sp3 to gain furies ideally around 10 can be achieved with good luck in this time span, then drop sp3 to gain the 3 cosmic charges. This gives you physical resistance, best damage potential and option to regen. Then the world is your oyster, spam sp1, sp2, heavies, regen, whatever the fight requires.

At this point Sp2 rotation is best for damage in most cases, interspersed with heavies to keep the furies up, use sp3 to refresh cosmic charges if they drop below 2.
    This rotation is for when he is duped.Unduped it is not easy to maintain those charges.