**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts about October through December

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
Considering we are coming to the last quarter of the year, how many champions do you think we will see come out and who are your best guesses.

My guess for number of champions is 7 more champions. The reason I say this is we usually have at least one month where we get 3 and that has happened in October before and looking at the calendar there is room for it and since we normally get two a month that adds four (2 in Nov and 2 in Dec). As far as who could come I'm hoping we get a couple more tech and science champions. This year has been full of Mystics, but Tech and Science have certainly been lacking.

I would say there are quite a few Spiderman related villains who could fill those spots.

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Last year we only got one in December.

I do remember and that was odd. Don't imagine they will do it again, but could if say it was another Heralad and connected to Galactus.

Considering we are coming to the last quarter of the year, how many champions do you think we will see come out and who are your best guesses.

My guess for number of champions is 7 more champions. The reason I say this is we usually have at least one month where we get 3 and that has happened in October before and looking at the calendar there is room for it and since we normally get two a month that adds four (2 in Nov and 2 in Dec). As far as who could come I'm hoping we get a couple more tech and science champions. This year has been full of Mystics, but Tech and Science have certainly been lacking.

I would say there are quite a few Spiderman related villains who could fill those spots.

We have to survive september in order to get October lul.
    I imagine they might make a type of galactus event soon, IDK tho
    I imagine a Galactus is coming soon. I think this with all the Heralds, FF4, and of course the SP3 animation for Airwalker.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I am excited for MROC later this year.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

thought they said no more 3 champ months?

This month was a 3 champ month. Apoc, prof X, and platpool
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

He is correct. Kabam said no more 3 champs months were they are released biweekly as usual. Platpool is not gained the conventional way we gain new champs usually.
    He’s still a new champ regardless.

I am also excited for the next 2 weeks of the summoner appreciation.

Oh yeah me too! Going to get my first 6* . Hoping for something good, but will wait and see. Also won't set expectations high...so if something good happens all the better.
    Buttehrs said:

He is correct. Kabam said no more 3 champs months were they are released biweekly as usual. Platpool is not gained the conventional way we gain new champs usually.
    Thank you for reminding me of that. Sad, but if it means the champions are built better all for it.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

I am also excited for the next 2 weeks of the summoner appreciation.

Oh yeah me too! Going to get my first 6* . Hoping for something good, but will wait and see. Also won't set expectations high...so if something good happens all the better.
    Good luck m8.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    October typically has some cool, unique champs. With the current lull in the MCU, its a bit harder to keep up the hyp for new champs, but this month was, admittedly, pretty awesome overall - both the new champs and the side event. Hopefully they can keep that momentum.

Overall, I'm hoping Kabam delivers a bit more on their road map over the next three months than they have so far. I want more quality of life changes, but I'm not sure I will get them. I've recently dropped down to a non-competitive alliance as I generally do not like the direction of AQ and AW (or should I say, lack of new direction). Genuinely hoping for good things on the horizon, but if not....PS5 release date is right around the corner!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I just hope we get the gameplay issues fixed at least.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

What makes you think we'll last till the end of 2020? Judging by the way things are going, the virus mutates and goes from ~ 5% kill rate to 99% kill rate.

I wish this was true :/
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Platpool is a special case, and not acquired by conventional means. When they say “three champ month” they mean like if they released Apocalypse, Prof X, and say Kitty Pryde all in this month.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    i think we will see 6 new champs
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Last year we only got one in December.

I do remember and that was odd. Don't imagine they will do it again, but could if say it was another Heralad and connected to Galactus.
    Cosmic Ghost Rider solo month 👀
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,676 ★★★★★
    Hellcow!! Wheres that one guy at anyways. He use to always advocate for hellcow. Lol.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    i mean i'm honestly on champ overload at the moment. so many exist that 1) RNG will never bless you with 2) RNG will instead give you champs from years past that are no longer relevant 3) RNG lol