**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My 2nd 6* crystal i opened today!

I kind of blanked when i pulled him so i don't have screenshot of actually puling him but here he is! I know his sig ability is really good especially at high sig but isn't he still good unduped?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    he is good unawakened, as you can still do some decent damage and can get some regeneration.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    hes a god, get 15 stacks and sp2 then dash and hold back, do sp3,sp2, and sp1. or if you want a lot of damage and have a lot of time, get to sp3, use it at 28 stacks of outrage, and then get to 30 charges and do a combo to get to sp3 again and then do sp2 and then sp1.

he sint worth r2 without max or pretty high sig though but his damage is god tier against every pretty much every champion.
  • InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165

Ain't the best mutant unawakened, but still an incredible pull. Congrats man! Next time, screen record your epic 6* moments, like mine!

i did screen record it
  • Ain't the best mutant unawakened, but still an incredible pull. Congrats man! Next time, screen record your epic 6* moments, like mine!

Yup my first 6* was Doom aswell
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Ain't the best mutant unawakened, but still an incredible pull. Congrats man! Next time, screen record your epic 6* moments, like mine!

Yup my first 6* was Doom aswell
    oh i am jealous
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Rank 3 namor.
    U won't regret.
    I am still dragging my 3 star max namor everywhere
    0din said:

Like this dude ☝🏻😉

I just need a namor bro.
    5 star will also run.
    I just beg for a namor KABAM plz give me a 5 star namor
    shield456 said:

Rank 3 namor.
    U won't regret.
    I am still dragging my 3 star max namor everywhere

not even close to my first 5* rank 5 i will probably quit the game eventually before i get a r3 act 6 completion/exploration and abyss completion/exploration is only a distant dream for me currently no t5 mutant currently sadly :)
    shield456 said:

0din said:

Like this dude ☝🏻😉

I just need a namor bro.
    5 star will also run.
    I just beg for a namor KABAM plz give me a 5 star namor
    get KABAMED!
    Plz no!!!!!
    Don't say that I don't want to be KABAMMED.
    well my all pulls are fantastic.
    Not KABAMMED yet
    Why is KABAMED WITH double bb coming in 🌟
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,729 ★★★★★
    0din said:

Like this dude ☝🏻😉

How would you compare him with CAIW at max. sig?
    shield456 said:

Plz no!!!!!
    Don't say that I don't want to be ****.
    well my all pulls are fantastic.
    Not **** yet

get that corvus up as high as you can man, he should be your first rank 4 but don't sell nay more 4* champs for iso or chars, its better in the long run to keep them eve if they are trash.

0din said:

Like this dude ☝🏻😉

How would you compare him with CAIW at max. sig?
    They have different skill stes so it kind of depends n the content, with namor's max sig he can take down variant 2 no problem, but with CAIW you can just take on much of the story content in the game. They have their strengths but i would say CAP IW because his ramp up takes a bit less time pr fight (getting 5 charges and throwing a heavy sp2 off a heavy) all you need to do is parry 5 times and get to a sp2 and bam you can get crazy damage, he can also heal block and i think heal reversal if you have despair, also armor break weakness, and other things from his sig abilities, he also has better synergies than namor i am pretty sure. Namor needs to wait for like 27-28 charges and have an sp3 for the really big damage, either way you can't go wrong if you are asking about a rankup or some sort of decision between the two. (I have unduped versions of both but i know both of their sig abilities, i have CAPIW as a 5* and like it says i have namor as a 6*)