**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Before the showdow leaderboards are updated, here’s the apparent new world record & my personal best

SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion

New personal best of 279 secs, shaved off around a minute from my previous time of 336 secs. Now the competition is heating up!!

Comments

• SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

If the leaderboard is ever updated.. nice run tho

What’s the best time for Europe to your current knowledge?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    nice. I am not sure why mine is not showing though, I got it in 351
    Lormif said:

nice. I am not sure why mine is not showing though, I got it in 351

It’s cos the leaderboards are 2 days old
    That time of 336 you see there was set on day 1
    wait, is that without buffs? how did you get a pi of 6928?
    Lormif said:

Good ol’ suicides of course
    Totally legit run without boosts
    Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

im running suicides on my mags, who has 400 higher prestige, and you are 700 pi higher than him, just odd to have an 1100 point turn around.
    nm just checked my 4* ghost, that is indeed correct
    Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

im running suicides on my mags, who has 400 higher prestige, and you are 700 pi higher than him, just odd to have an 1100 point turn around.
    Well it is what it is, never gonna boost cos that would disqualify me

Akumaccb said:

If the leaderboard is ever updated.. nice run tho

What’s the best time for Europe to your current knowledge?
    That would be me at like 330-340 i believe it was with mags. But i expect someone will have ghosted him down faster by now
    Yea my personal best with mags was 325 secs, about as good as it gets with him.
    Wow, so many in disagreement...
    Keep em’ coming
    Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

some people just mad they cannot do this.
    They should really give it a shot, at least they’ll improve and maybe even do it. There’s always a chance.
    Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

They should really give it a shot, at least they’ll improve and maybe even do it. There’s always a chance.
    yea I went in with mags and went from not being able to get him down, to a time close to the top for the USA, obviously without the updates.
    Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

yea I went in with mags and went from not being able to get him down, to a time close to the top for the USA, obviously without the updates.
    Precisely, records are meant to tumble, I’m pretty sure there’s someone better than me out there
    Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

Precisely, records are meant to tumble, I’m pretty sure there’s someone better than me out there
    I will give it a day or 2 with ghost, but I am new two her, if she is the top. I was 15 seconds from the top in the USA with mags and had some room to improve, but if it is ghost I will probably not stand a chance hehe.
    Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

I will give it a day or 2 with ghost, but I am new two her, if she is the top. I was 15 seconds from the top in the USA with mags and had some room to improve, but if it is ghost I will probably not stand a chance hehe.
    She definitely requires more skill and technique compared to mags, but oh so rewarding.
    Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

She definitely requires more skill and technique compared to mags, but oh so rewarding.
    yea just poped her as a 6* from a daily cav crystal 2 weeks ago, didnt have her as a 5*, so been quickly learning.
    Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

yea just poped her as a 6* from a daily cav crystal 2 weeks ago, didnt have her as a 5*, so been quickly learning.
    Congrats you lucky son of a...

Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

Lets not act as if this is the big test of skills it was put out to be tho. The stats for week 1 says it all. There was a guy doing the run over 1400 times. Thats insane and it be even more insane if he didnt win with that amount. So unless you are of those guys i wish you the best of luck.
    I definitely didn’t have the patience to try so often, maybe a fraction of his attempts. Have to focus on making vitamin M after all

Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

Lets not act as if this is the big test of skills it was put out to be tho. The stats for week 1 says it all. There was a guy doing the run over 1400 times. Thats insane and it be even more insane if he didnt win with that amount. So unless you are of those guys i wish you the best of luck.
    how does it change from a test of skills? I am pretty sure the reason he did so well was the ramp up in his skill from all those runs. Skill is skill. Sure it is not a test of on the spot skill, but it is still a test of skill.

Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

Anyways I’m curious, where did you see those stats?
    Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

how does it change from a test of skills? I am pretty sure the reason he did so well was the ramp up in his skill from all those runs. Skill is skill. Sure it is not a test of on the spot skill, but it is still a test of skill.
    I think what @OneManArmy was emphasizing was the element of RNG and the law of large numbers.