**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cant post in game chat anymore

I hope this is a bug. I cant post in global, aw or aq chats. I did upgrade to IOS 11 on the IPhone 7 plus and noticed it happening a few days after the upgrade sometime last week.

Comments

• Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    You've most likely been chat banned.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    You've most likely been chat banned.

from my own alliance in game chat?
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Yup, nothing you can do but send a ticket, and waut a few days for the investigation to end.
  • HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    Yeah it happened to me too...
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    You've heard of the 7 things you cannot say on television. Well, Kabam has a rather extensive list that includes those and many other words like "own." Try posting that you "own a ____" the next time you pull a new 5*.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Their filter and what they consider inappropriate is kinda absurd on and off the game.

As for sending a ticket or tickets their response or responses( may drag on for months and get ones that have nothing to do with your case) are going to be something like blah blah blah if your message disappears when sending then it's a chat ban that may be permanent or temporary and think back to what you may have said in chat and in the past.

If it's over 72 hours then it's permanent and we will not tell you why, we will not over turn it, we will not provide you with proof and you're screwed find another way to chat.
  • WC303WC303 Posts: 88
    I posted earlier about a similar problem. I can post in AQ battlegroup chat and AW battlegroup chat, but when I try to post in the alliance chat it just comes up #######. I'm not posting anything in appropriate. If I was banned, wouldn't I be banned from all chats? I'm thinking it's a bug.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    yea guess im banned from posting in chats, support was obviously useless
  • HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    Apache wrote: »

I was posting alliance recruitment posts every couple of minutes eventually they turned into “############” but if I changed one thing about the sentence it would post, the next day I wasn’t able and haven to been able to speak for more than 4 days now
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    I have been chat banned for over a year, I recently asked or it to be dropped. But they said you have 72 hours or its not our problem because we can't access your account(huh?). This is such a stupid issue, it's just ruins my chance of recruiting in global, can't send messages to friend who don't use line, can't talk in game so I have to go on Line and then go back to the game which will restart the app because I haven't been able to have it open since like 12.0. It's really annoying.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Apache wrote: »

How long has it been down for, and does it just vanish when trying to send.

Their support is horrible and barely seems to know what's going on most of the time, I got some dumb responses that had nothing to do with my ticket and i kept trying until they finally answered me which was months later.

[QOUTE]I have been chat banned for over a year, I recently asked or it to be dropped. But they said you have 72 hours or its not our problem because we can't access your account(huh?). This is such a stupid issue, it's just ruins my chance of recruiting in global, can't send messages to friend who don't use line, can't talk in game so I have to go on Line and then go back to the game which will restart the app because I haven't been able to have it open since like 12.0. It's really annoying.[/QUOTE]

It's more like we aren't going to tell you what you did to get violated and we do not care about it or you and because of our terms we will also not review it after 72 hours goodbye.

I was basically talking about how I didn't like the fact I got Juggernaut and i didn't curse or anything or spam chat, or do anything inappropriate. It stopped and couldn't send anything and I was without my chat and the ability to communicate with my alliance.

Though my former leader already had my line, which allowed me to communicate with him then stuff happened and I became leader but had no way to chat so made another account on another phone and have been using that and my line to communicate.

That's pretty much all you can do or just keep depending on line.