**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Magneto prestige

O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 137 ★★
edited September 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
After Magneto update his prestige become lower.
Here is a screenshot before update:

And after:

The mastery is the same, but prestige has become lower, from 12280 to 11710.

Is it a bug, or it was planned?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    Mine went up from11300 to 11420
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Yup some seem to be higher but like yours mine dropped. PI*
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    Could be that his PI interacts with masteries differently now. That's why some are higher now and some are lower. *shrug*
  • Luke2323Luke2323 Posts: 48

Well here he is after the 28.1 update at r4 sig 21 with a lower PI than an unduped she-hulk...

Can’t be right.
  • BreenioBreenio Posts: 115

This was my before and after for mags yesterday
    They need to acknowledge this, why are some peoples higher and some lower. Somethings definitely off and needs addressing
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I’m gonna bump this thread. Mags’ PI is all over the place and I want answers.
    Bump

Can we get some acknowledgement on this please mods.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I'm glad you posted this, I was upset to see his PI after ranking up Magneto. Interested to see if this is intentional.
  • Tony_SnarkTony_Snark Posts: 10
    Glad it wasn’t just me! My 6* went from 8444 pre buff to 7900 after buff. As a R2 he’s 10900 and in line with awakened 5*r4s....

Looking into it. Magneto should have only gone up. If you can tell me the Rank/Rarity of your Magneto (if they went down) that would very helpful.

Mine was 5* r2 sig 20 and went from 5005 - 4629

He's now r4 - 8708

Which is below unduped Hulkbuster (r4) and slightly above r3 sig 40 morningstar.
    Seems very low.

• Tony_SnarkTony_Snark Posts: 10

Looking into it. Magneto should have only gone up. If you can tell me the Rank/Rarity of your Magneto (if they went down) that would very helpful.

Glad it wasn’t just me! My 6* went from 8444 pre buff to 7900 after buff. As a R2 he’s 10900 and in line with awakened 5*r4s....

Thanks for checking it out.
  • 7or77or7 Posts: 48
    my 6* r3 sig 200 magneto went from 17910 before the buff to 17250 after the buff.
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 137 ★★

Just to repeat with more details: my Magneto 5/65, sig 40, suicide mastery, went from 12280 to 11710.
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 137 ★★
    Hello, @Kabam Miike . Are there any news regarding this strange behaviour?

I have also noticed between wars that Magneto PI increases until enabling suicide mastery.
    Hopefully we will hear something soon.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    I took my 5 star Red Magneto to R5 before the update went Live and his PI was 10920
    After update and buff, his PI went up to 11340
    So that was a increase of 420 in PI.

Im not making stuff up, i littery took screenshot before and after buff cause i wanted to make a comparison

• PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★

@Kabam Miike remember this? Can you shed more light on why Mags has such low PI, especially with suicide masteries (when other champs get a PI increase)?
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I took screenshot before and after his buff. and my magneto pi went up. I don't run suicides masteries btw. and no masteries were changed at all.
  • Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    Mine went down too! I submitted a ticket about it and got a reply saying that they had looked at my account and mastery setup and his PI was correct. Don’t get it, he was a 6* r1 and went down about 500 pi after the buff.

He’s now a rank 2 and still has crazy low PI. No change at all to masteries (run suicides).

Anyone get any updates about this?
    @Kabam Miike

Mine went down too! I submitted a ticket about it and got a reply saying that they had looked at my account and mastery setup and his PI was correct. Don’t get it, he was a 6* r1 and went down about 500 pi after the buff.

He’s now a rank 2 and still has crazy low PI. No change at all to masteries (run suicides).

Anyone get any updates about this?
    @Kabam Miike

I'd just like to hear " the current PI is as intended". Especially since several people have remarked on this and there wasn't an official response, that I'm aware of, after "we will look into this." Closure would be nice.