**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Willpower worth worth 3 points in 2020?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Willpower mastery has been maxed and I am wondering if it's useful to have it does have it's uses and I survived some crucial fights. What do you think is willpower worth having in 2020 with all the new content and champs that run amok?

Is Willpower worth worth 3 points in 2020? 114 votes

Yes- Willpower is worth 3 points
40%
danielmathDisbanded_pensAddyosJoeLukaKDoggg2017KirklinHendrossMoot4LifeBrokenWicket329ClynevaScopeotoe987zeezee57KnightNvrEndingRamadaNeotwismKaratemike415gfan_13Mobile_P0tat0DoubleDelta 46 votes
No- Leave it at 1 only keep it at 3 if running suicides
32%
Haji_SaabCrimsonBadgerMaiicolDiazMagrailothosAspen16wegnerkDarth_StewieReferencercm2017Lmaobluebubble100KDSuperFlash10brandinhoJChanceH9Hector_1475Kill_GreyabqberIron_Patriot_is_litog_steeleCap_Brandon 37 votes
It's only worth 1 point
10%
SnakeEyes69MilesHolmwoodSummonerNRspaceoctopusLormifDragonUnleashedDromar_13Erik_Killmonger1001FatedFatalityTostig32TwangerDanRidler 12 votes
It depends on various scenarios
15%
PalanthraxRaganatorMityAntnaikavonColonaut123MaxGamingTotalMonster109Capn_DanteErosenseiogDretlletklmcSoyheyor123Agent_X_zzzSlayerzzAgent_22Valentinos13Searmenis[Deleted User] 18 votes
Not at all useful
0%
goingtobeuncollected 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Dunno how many robots you run tho.
  • tklmctklmc Posts: 54
    edited September 2020

I think it all depends on suicides
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    If you don't use suicides, Willpower is not worth the investment.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 785 ★★★
    3/3 for suicides definitely. Without suicides it’s nice to have, but idk that I’d give up the points in utility and offense to get there.
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    It depends.

Obviously, if running suicides it's a must. It is less valuable when not running suicides.

But...and it's a bigun, if you run higher level aq it definitely helps. Maybe map 5 and above? Not sure if needed in map 7 don't run it so perhaps someone who does can chime in there.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I dropped it to one point after the willpower nerf. Dropped it entirely awhile ago and haven't really missed it. It is still useful but it's not worth all the points you need in defense to run it. Those points are more valuable elsewhere. I definitely don't thing its worth the cost to unlock if you don't have it already. Obviously if you run suicides then you need to have it, but if you aren't I don't think it's worth it.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I run the biohazard and degen lanes on map 6. Having willpower to heal corvus between the two degen sections is great.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    TyEdge said:

I run the biohazard and degen lanes on map 6. Having willpower to heal corvus between the two degen sections is great.

I run map 6. When I ran the degen path I'd take regen champs. I agree that willpower is useful. But no one would put 15 mastery points in defense if willpower didn't exist, and if you don't run suicides, the benefit willpower gives isn't worth burning that many mastery points. The 15 point requirement made sense when willpower was OP. They should've dropped it when they nerfed willpower.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

Thank you everyone also one great scenario is having lot of non damaging debuffs on you like fighing Mr.Fantastic and invisible woman and having willpower active when fighting them heals you and tops up your champs. 👍👍👍😁😁😁😁

Lol, until Kabam be gangster and put heal block node on them 😅
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Yes- Willpower is worth 3 points
    I would say leave it at 3 and if you really need your points for something super important ( like MD, Deep Wounds, Glass Cannon, etc) take 1 or 2 points out of it