**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vision (comic) specials not dealing damage

Hi there,
sometimes happens that my R5 Vision specials are burning enemy's power but not dealing any damage... is a mastery related effect or it's a bug?

Comments

• Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Bug, been happening for months now, welcome to the party.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    there are so many threads on this issue its sick. kabam mods have already replied, stating the devs were able to replicate the issue and are developing a fix.

please search instead of posting thread after thread about known issues that have already been addressed.
  • Filippo1971Filippo1971 Posts: 33
    there are so many threads on this issue its sick. kabam mods have already replied, stating the devs were able to replicate the issue and are developing a fix.

please search instead of posting thread after thread about known issues that have already been addressed.

wow... you really got a bad day, eh?
  • Filippo1971Filippo1971 Posts: 33
    edited September 2017
    Meanwhile... I don’t read this fix in the next release notes...
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I've actually had a fun run-in with Vision OG in arena, that I'm not sure is intentional...
    I know about this bug.
    Had the unfortunate luck of running into an all-tech team, so Rogue had to take Vision. So far no worries.
    Until I did an L2 on his bee-hive.
    I *should* powerburn him. Instead, he GAINED power with each hit and actually stole my health with eacht hit. That was unexpected.. Ended okay, but did lose 60-70% health on one L2 that I myself executed..
    It was new, and made me audibly wtf..
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    He will actually damage himself in some cases. The bug affects other power control champs too. The fix date is unknown unfortunately, probably will be another month which is ridiculous. Almost as ridiculous as all the wannabe mods on the forums now.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    Wow, we will be going on 2 months without this bug being fixed.
  • Vision, welcome to the backburner; this is Rogue and Loki.