**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Top Champ for Week 2 of Showdown

What champ do we think is going to top the leaderboards this week against the CMM boss? I’ve seen great times from Torch, GP, and Fury but personally I think Fury holds the edge.

Just a reminder but leaderboards will be updated here:

https://playcontestofchampions.com/summoner-showdown/

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Idk, there are a lot of really solid options this time around. Fury, Ghost, HT, Sunspot, Gwenpool, Archangel, and more. I feel like Fury will probably be the best option, but it's going to be hard to beat a really solid run with Ghost.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I'm thinking GP, her enervate is going to save a lot of time of sparkles throwing specials.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

I'm thinking GP, her enervate is going to save a lot of time of sparkles throwing specials.

That's a good point, hadn't thought of that. You think it will really save enough time to catch Nick and Ghost's damage though?
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Ghost! 200K specials
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Stellan said:

Ghost! 200K specials

as a 4*???

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Stellan said:

Ghost! 200K specials

as a 4*???

ive definitely achieved something around that on my four star, but not against the cmm
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★

can fury or torch beat 2.20? cause if they cant then they wont stand a chance, i expect the top time to hit 2min with gwenpool

I think Fury can. I hit a little over 2:30 with Fury and it still wasn’t a perfect run in terms of RNG.
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    edited September 2020
    I used gwenpool. Power locked cmm in the corner the whole fight and huge damage with armor break and bleed. Over 12k medium attacks. No waiting on specials. I don’t know what the time was though.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Groot and Iron man (OG) again!
    + Miles :o

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    So ... how come no one tried Deadpool (X-force)?