**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

1st rank 5 or do (another) rank 4 first?

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
To do first rank 5 (and who) or do another rank 4?

Have 2 Skill AGs but not many sig stones.

Casual player. Have yet to start Act 5.3.

Comments

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    With that roster you can get cav easy, but before I say anything, what sig is namor at?
  • InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    man if you have 2 skill AG i would use it on aegon even though you don't have many sig stones, you have two so if you get someone else like nick fury you'll still have one to awaken him. Also for your next r5 i would do one of those top 6, this depends on whichever you like/use most but probably not vision or medusa since you're on 5.3 i would take Cap IW, CMM, or Namor up to r5 whichever one you play most/like the best out of those three would be your best option. Or if you really wanted sentinel is good for variants 2&3 so he could be a good r5 option, but more like a 2nd or 3rd rank up in my eyes. Like i said it's all up to you but that's my advice.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I'd probably do caiw and use a gem on aegon and bring him up too
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    "yet to start 5.3" seriously?
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

He has more R4s than me but I'm on Act 6.2.2 Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? So many people on 5.3 seem to have R5s and a bunch of R4s. I had only 3 R4s while getting Cavalier.

"Casual player" guys, chill. Just because they have a bunch of R4 5*'s doesn't mean they have to progress straight away.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★

With that roster you can get cav easy, but before I say anything, what sig is namor at?

Namor - sig 60
    CAIW - sig 20

"yet to start 5.3" seriously?

Yes, unfortunately. Only did 100% up till Strange Bedfellows.

RU11011 said:

He has more R4s than me but I'm on Act 6.2.2 Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? So many people on 5.3 seem to have R5s and a bunch of R4s. I had only 3 R4s while getting Cavalier.

"Casual player" guys, chill. Just because they have a bunch of R4 5*'s doesn't mean they have to progress straight away.
    Did you even read my comment? I wasn’t telling OP to get Cavalier, I was just asking how he got all those resources without getting Cav or even finishing Act 5
    No specific method. Just play along and took breaks.
  • C_Trooper88C_Trooper88 Posts: 80
    Rank up Cap IW. He's a beast
  • Illusion0410Illusion0410 Posts: 103
    rank 4 aegon ma boi
    edited April 2021

rank 4 aegon ma boi

Nick Fury took it. :D
    Likely Human Torch, Doom next.

Ægon is still waiting in queue.
  • JPeanutsJPeanuts Posts: 50
    if you've got the resources i'd R5 any one of your top 6, they're all awakened & great champs (only Vision is a bit behind the rest for me - tho his power control is handy).

you'll see a big difference between a maxed R4 and a fully maxed 5*.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Awaken that aegon and rank 5 CMM.