**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where did your MCOC name come?

Comments

• CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Just out of curiosity, do people sound out my name or say it as letters. Like C R C R C R C or kerkerkerk

Neither
    So how would you read it?
    When I read it, the sound of a floppy-disk drive at the end of travel comes to my mind. Commodore vic-20 / amiga sounds...

https://youtu.be/OZrLxffF1jw
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Maldroit2 said:

My in-game name will remain a mystery, because I am too embarrassed by it's origin.

I won't laugh, I promise.
  • MazraMazra Posts: 60
    I wanted a cool Orc sounding name when I started playing world of warcraft, when it first came out. Now I use it for every game I play.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Mazra said:

I wanted a cool Orc sounding name when I started playing world of warcraft, when it first came out. Now I use it for every game I play.

I also chose an Orc when I started playing World of Warcraft. I couldn't think of a name so I just mashed a few keys on my keyboard and came out with Blahkar. He changed from an Orc to a Troll to a Blood Elf back to a Troll back to a Blood Elf, to a female alliance Pandarian to a female Human. I don't even play WoW anymore but I still miss that character. Many thousands of hours put into it.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    When I was 10, I'd sneak up on people like Batman, my mom (after she calmed down and after she yelled at me about sneaking) would say that it was like I lived in the shadows waiting to strike.

It's been my IGN whatever I play ever since.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Terra said:

I am a pro spider killer in minecraft and i killed 568 spiders

Normal or cave? One is more impressive than the other.
    Both
  • MazraMazra Posts: 60
    ItsDamien said:

Mazra said:

I also chose an Orc when I started playing World of Warcraft. I couldn't think of a name so I just mashed a few keys on my keyboard and came out with Blahkar. He changed from an Orc to a Troll to a Blood Elf back to a Troll back to a Blood Elf, to a female alliance Pandarian to a female Human. I don't even play WoW anymore but I still miss that character. Many thousands of hours put into it.
    Lol nice, mine was orc to undead to blood elf to Tauren to orc and undead again. Just used variations of mazra for the names.. Quit around cataclysm. Good times.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Well im a ghost. But also a boy. and i am young so a "tjie" is afrikaans to make something small example a small ghost is a "spookjie" and they call me spook also :) since im afrikaans. So my name started. GhostBoyTjie
  • My name is similiar to fate and i cant get fate as a username so i got FatedFatality
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    I love quake so as she is agents of shield.
    shield456
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Guess who my Smash 4 main was?
  • Forum ID is the same as my IGN and it's been my DJ alias since 2003. As I had switched my focus to Breakbeats at the time and felt it was a fun play on words, Sirius Break became my permanent alias. Naturally it was my goto for all games as well.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    The French created a new set of calendar after they invented the guillotine to chop the heads off of a lot of nobles and retractors during the French Revolution. One of the month in it was Vendemiaire. Ash Crimson, the protagonist of the 3rd arc in the fighting game King of Fighters, also used the name of the months of the calendar in his moveset.
  • Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    My brother and I were fighting over what was a good nickname, and I chose "Dragfire" for some reason, and 1760 comes from my old club penguin acc my bro made for me
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    I have no idea what my name was supposed to be, but my name ended up being a typo when I wrote it.
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    My old nick Uvogin was one of the phantom troupe members from the anime Hunter X Hunter

My current nick MobPsycho100 is one of the best anime I've ever watched
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    My name originated from BrutalDLX
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★
    Needed a username for the Gameloft forums when Spider-Man Unlimited was a thing, and Spider-Knight had been released recently. But the name was taken so stuck "616" at the end (Earth-616 is the main Marvel universe).

I've started using wings-of-freedom recently too.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,682 ★★★★★
    Rookie comes from Rocky, who was an inspiration for me when I was a rookie at kickboxing (still am 🤪)
  • Uh....thought it was a funny mashup of the movie and the game.... and I tend to be a little overly literal.
  • InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    IDK i kinda just started using it in 7th grade as my fortnite username(don't play it anymore it was horrible), and everyone in school kinda took it as as a praise and would always say INFINITEAAABE!! it was pretty funny so i i kept it.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Unio77 said:

Unio77 comes from this dumb fascination I had with the sound "io"
    The "Un" is something my mates said I must add to the "io"
    And I added 77 becuase it's my favourite number
    And thus "Unio77" was born.

Been trying to put this name to rest but I just can't think of something else.

Any suggestions? (Doesn't necessarily have to include "io")

Dosio77 or Unio76
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Unio77 comes from this dumb fascination I had with the sound "io"
    The "Un" is something my mates said I must add to the "io"
    And I added 77 becuase it's my favourite number
    And thus "Unio77" was born.

Been trying to put this name to rest but I just can't think of something else.

Any suggestions? (Doesn't necessarily have to include "io")

DoctorWylio32
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Imran said:

Bawa69 said:

Nick name since elementary school.. and the first number that popped into my head

My birthname
    Like that wasn't any more visible 😂