**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should get the next overhaul?

2»

Comments

• NightRidah240NightRidah240 Posts: 12
    edited September 2020
    Groot
    Yes Groot undeniably needs it the most. I think war machine or Howard the duck need an overhaul too. Other than that, there are a couple skill and tech champs that need updates or tune ups asap like moon knight, black panther(s), daredevil(s), iron patriot, iron man & civil warrior.
    We probably can't have them all so take your picks kabam! Just pick the ones I already have (awakened) :)
  • NnnNnn Posts: 100
    Other (please specify)
    King groot and ebony maw plzzzzzzzzz
    Other (please specify)
    King groot and ebony maw need it badly

Other (please specify)
    Bro but king groot is even worse than groot atleast griots sp2 is unblockable and has good regen but KING GROOT has nothing good
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Iron Fist
    It's time for a mystic buff
    Other (please specify)
    Faseeh said:

Nnn said:

Bro but king groot is even worse than groot atleast griots sp2 is unblockable and has good regen but KING GROOT has nothing good

Bro king groot is far better than groot. He can poison and omg that regen is actually good man. He hits hard with furies not its not the best in the world :(
    Ki
    Faseeh said:

Nnn said:

Bro king groot is far better than groot. He can poison and omg that regen is actually good man. He hits hard with furies not its not the best in the world :(
    Faseeh said:

Nnn said:

But bro king groot sp3 so less damage and even the poison dosent seem to be much good
    Other (please specify)
    Faseeh said:

Nnn said:

Bro
    I say that both deserve a overhaul
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    I appreciate the lack of toxicity from recent replies. Glad we have some grown ups on these forums aswell 😉.

But seriously tho imo skill and cosmic need to be prioritised. They’re the weakest classes atm, and I would agree with champs like groot and moon Knight.

Champs like Juggs and iron fist are from such a strong class atm, that I can’t see them getting a rework, especially when the groot fan club is so overwhelming.

But at the end of the day it’s in kabams hands tho. But as I say I was just interested after recent reworks.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Nightcrawler
    Voted NC because I like playing him but his low damage means I never use him in an serious quest.

But seriously I just pulled a shiny Ant-man, when is his buff coming?
  • ElementalBashElementalBash Posts: 107
    Other (please specify)
    Joe Fixit, easily the worst champ in the game.. also have a 6*
  • AncelAncel Posts: 109
    Iron Fist
    I don't think everyone needs to be insane I think they should just get like demigod or useful that way when we spend months saving up 6* shards it stings less when we get iron man or something
  • ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    Other (please specify)
    rhino , iron fist , and karnak.. i’ll be ok with the others
  • Hemendra_Hemendra_ Posts: 106
    Other (please specify)
    Captain marvel (classic)
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Ultron (both)