**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Elsa's SP3 text... it's poorly written

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★

Take a look at the pic.

Tell me if you're thinking it means 'Elsa will gain 3 Cruelty Buffs and each buff will last for 22 seconds'.

Or

Does it mean 'All 3 Cruelty Buffs will last 22 seconds in total'

!Spoiler alert!
It's the 2nd choice.

PS:
I almost rank 5 her just because of that sweet SP3 text for more potential damage.
I was dead wrong.
Never have I look at her the same way again and now will never be an option to R5

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    If it was to expire one after the other, it would have been stated.
    There's a champ in the game that has this sort of ability I just stated, can't remember right now.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

It’s like Kamala Khan’s sp1. You get the furies, and they all expire at the same time.

incorrect, it is one at a time, not all at the same time.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Is sp3 part of the rotation? Never really used the sp3.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

It’s like Kamala Khan’s sp1. You get the furies, and they all expire at the same time.

Where’d you see that?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Kill_Grey said:

If it was to expire one after the other, it would have been stated.
    There's a champ in the game that has this sort of ability I just stated, can't remember right now.

It is stated, it states it in the section directly below the red square.

It seems to be bugged, or it was bugged before. previously each buff lasted 22 seconds, now it seems like the total time is 22 seconds, but there needs to be come clarification.
    Oh, I didn't notice that line. My bad
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 297 ★★★
    To me it has to be the second and it is a bug. How can they expire one at a time AND only last 22 seconds?
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    It's probably bugged. They expire one at a time, with each lasting 22 seconds. Atleast it's been that way forever
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,004 ★★★★
    In MSD video that is 3 months old, cruelty buffs are lasting 22 sec each. So something changed in the past 3 months
    Datman257 said:

You can refresh the duration of the cruelty buffs by reloading either of her 2 rounds. So if u play properly, these buffs last way longer than just 22 secs.

it takes longer than 7 seconds to reload a full gun. the issue is the buffs are now shorter. They were 22 seconds each, now total.
    @Kabam Zibiit any chance you can have a look at it?
    Something happened during last update probably

Thanks !
    Yeah I'm about to 6r2 her cause I like her and I dont have other good skill options but I'd appreciate if she goes back to normal
    Faseeh said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Where’d you see that?
    the part right below the red square....

"These Cruelty Buffs expire 1 at a time."

The question is not should they expire all at one time, or 1 at a time, they already expire 1 at a time, and always have. The question is should the debuffs in sequence last 22 total (7.3 seconds each) or 22 each (66 seconds total)

The wording says 66 seconds total, and the release version was 66 seconds total, but now it is going 22 seconds total.
    Before they were 66 seconds and could be refreshed. Now "totally" they are 15 seconds each @Lormif
    Watch the bugged elsa vid up
    I know its bugged, that is what I was explaining.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    So in conclusion, it is a bug.

It should last 66 seconds in total but somehow Kabam messed up during an update and now the 3 buffs will all expire after 22 seconds (even though each buff expire one at a time)

I don't know when will they really fix her. Poor girl
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Took my 6* to rank 3 yesterday
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    My teacher told me, "No communication means miscommunication"

But some people wanna believe with "No communication means good news" as in KABAM notices this bug but will mention the fix in the next fix patch.

Just hope they are listening