**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Roster Good Enough to get Cav?

Paul_RuddPaul_Rudd Posts: 79
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve been wanting to push for cav for a while now but I’ve been trying to do it without using tons of units/items.

Is my roster good enough for it? P.S. I’m waiting to r4 and r5 Quake in the coming weeks.

Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Paul_RuddPaul_Rudd Posts: 79

i’m surprised you aren’t cav yet already. i’ve got all the way to 6.1.5 xbones with a roster of 4/55 champions that include ghost(awakened), medusa, stealthy, blade, and AA(awakened) and so far i’ve spent maybe 2-3 revives max per chapter so you should have absolutely no problem achieving cav with full awakened 5* r4 and r5, especially considering you have a counter for every boss except a medusa for ultron

Thanks. What are good counters for Medusa and Ultron?

• Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Paul_Rudd said:

i’m surprised you aren’t cav yet already. i’ve got all the way to 6.1.5 xbones with a roster of 4/55 champions that include ghost(awakened), medusa, stealthy, blade, and AA(awakened) and so far i’ve spent maybe 2-3 revives max per chapter so you should have absolutely no problem achieving cav with full awakened 5* r4 and r5, especially considering you have a counter for every boss except a medusa for ultron

ultron is the only boss you need to worry about, i said medusa cause she absolutely demolishes robots and was my mvp for that fight. ultron really don’t too hard other than his power gain phase so you can either bring a power control champion and an armor break champion for max effectiveness such as warlock sp2. that magneto also would annihilate ultron also

Paul_Rudd said:

ultron is the only boss you need to worry about, i said medusa cause she absolutely demolishes robots and was my mvp for that fight. ultron really don’t too hard other than his power gain phase so you can either bring a power control champion and an armor break champion for max effectiveness such as warlock sp2. that magneto also would annihilate ultron also
    Ahhh okay. Yea I supposed Red Magneto and/or Doom could get the job done.

With this rouster you should have been cav already. Aegon can solo xbones and cmm for sentinel,the rest can be doom slaped and ghosted

gonna have to disagree with the xbones fight. xbones in 6.1.5 should be taken with warlock for the biohazard immunity and the passive heal block for vigor.

overall, warlock for sabretooth, magneto for ultron and ghost, loki can be taken by anyone, warlock for xbones, cmm for sentinel
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ghost can handle half the bosses. Id say youre ready
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Your roster can handle the entirety of Act 6 😂
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    edited September 2020
    Well i have done cav with only Aegon and Cmm.Used 2 revives on xbones because of **** up on my side

Your roster can handle the entirety of Act 6 😂

I think it’s more or less on how I play and being nervous going up against some of these bosses.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    sorry bro you need rank 5 six stars your roster just isnt good enough. maybe you can cheese it with rank 4 6*/max 5* but the way it looks like you have a lot of time left before cav.
    The real question is doom a good counter for some of these champs? Like 6.1.2 ultron?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Paul_Rudd said:

The real question is doom a good counter for some of these champs? Like 6.1.2 ultron?

I don't remember 100%, but im pretty sure I used CMM for that dude and a revive or two.
    Paul_Rudd said:

doom can easily do pretty much every boss but maybe xbones and sentinel, however for each of these bosses in the chapter have better counters like i’ve said aboce

Paul_Rudd said:

doom can easily do pretty much every boss but maybe xbones and sentinel, however for each of these bosses in the chapter have better counters like i’ve said aboce

Thx for the advice guys I appreciate it!

• Mate check out my post on my acc update don't stress its easy I got it in 5 months of starting my acc
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★

With this rouster you should have been cav already. Aegon can solo xbones and cmm for sentinel,the rest can be doom slaped and ghosted

gonna have to disagree with the xbones fight. xbones in 6.1.5 should be taken with warlock for the biohazard immunity and the passive heal block for vigor.

overall, warlock for sabretooth, magneto for ultron and ghost, loki can be taken by anyone, warlock for xbones, cmm for sentinel
    Having used both for the xbones fight, warlock for initial clear and aegon for exploration, aegon is way faster. Warlock is a nice backup option though. Between those two, ghost and magneto you should be able to get it down in one go with the team at least. It’s not a hard fight with bane off, just baiting sp1 over and over.

Practice using aegon heavy trick if you don’t have that down as it’s a great way of closing out fights.

Really I can only think of omega who would nuke that fight down faster than aegon, maybe g99 is in the chat. Either way you’ve got great options.

Good luck!
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Paul_Rudd said:

I’ve been wanting to push for cav for a while now but I’ve been trying to do it without using tons of units/items.

Is my roster good enough for it? P.S. I’m waiting to r4 and r5 Quake in the coming weeks.

Your roster is even better than mine. Go for cav.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Bruh, Ghost lets you sleep walk through 6.1.
  • InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    Paul_Rudd said:

he was saying you don't have medusa for Ultron cause with an armor shatter she destroys robots.
    Oh yea I’ve gotten Cav since I posted this. I got Cav like 2 days ago.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Paul_Rudd said:

Oh yea I’ve gotten Cav since I posted this. I got Cav like 2 days ago.

Sick, congrats.