**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suicide Masteries not Working as intended

I have compared the fight between two Nick furies from two different accounts and two different mastery setups.
Setup1 : Running full suicides 6 star r2 NF
Setup2 : No Suicides 5 star r5 NF

Below are the images of the mastery setup and hero profiles that I used.

Below are the images to show their difference in attack.

The difference in attack values is 4266 - 2509 i.e 1757 which is around 70% increased ..
The difference in Light attack is 5706 - 4544 i.e 1162 which is around 25% increased ..
The difference in Medium attack is 8901 - 7089 i.e 1812 which is around 25% increased ..

I don't know whether this is a known bug or not, I have the videos of both the fights. I can share if needed

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    It's because of his fury, probably.

The attack increase from the fury is a percentage of his base attack and is added ontop of it. The attack increase from suicides is also a percentage of his base attack and is also added ontop of it.
    So your calculations mightn't be necessarily correct in that regard.
  • pvrsunnypvrsunny Posts: 23
    @Kill_Grey Ya might be, I thought we would get an additional attack rating even on the fury ..
    Maybe I am greedy but logically it should be the case because fury is in the base kit of many champions ..
    In this way, all top champs like Hyperion Medusa Ghost get reduced benefit than what they actually must get
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Not sure how much it would affect the math but NF also ignores physical resistance when hitting an opponent who is bleeding.

Also not sure if the other masteries like courage cause more difference as thats added attack due to your health
  • pvrsunnypvrsunny Posts: 23
    @Patchie93 Courage couldn’t be problem as both mastery setups have a single point in it and physical resistance is also minute NF increases critical hit chance against bleeding opponent not the damage much ..
    So I compared only the crits