**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Crystal Update - Nexus Chance Addition

Comments

• No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Ainy said:

this is a nice touch I guess, though I really doubt anyone's really buying grandmaster and cavalier crystals lol
    solo crystals and arena milestones (shards-wise) are in dire need of an update, not sure if anyone really cares about a super small chance at a nexus from crystals they probably don't even go for

I thought we got grandmaster crystal fragments in a calendar.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Does this count for Crystals that are formed with shards?

I really hope so but idk
  • ArbenBishaArbenBisha Posts: 83
    Axiom4 said:

Spurgeo14 said:

Are we supposed to be excited about this? Increase the percentage drop rates, then we might get excited.

That's what I'm talking about. They need to increase the drop rates. Getting a nexus once about every 6 months is lame.
    I highly doubt it's gonna be once about every 6 months. I've opened about 40 cavalier crystals since January, have gotten 3 5-stars from them. My ratio looks more like maybe 1 5-star nexus crystal a year, about which I don't even care, since I have about any 5-star I desire.
  • De3dDe3d Posts: 1
    Nice
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

So the grandmaster is still terrible.

It just had a very very small improvement that doesn’t really change much, so yes I suppose.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    What about the additions to the Basic Pool y'all talked about in the Roadmap? Weren't we supposed to get an update on that when the Class 5 Star Fragment Crystals were added?
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Does this count for Crystals that are formed with shards?

I don’t think so. I get loads of premium hero crystals from shards but very rarely get formed crystals.
  • NOMFNOMF Posts: 43
    When I saw the in game mail title, I thought maybe there was going to be an improvement on solo crystals and summoner advancement points from opening 5 and 6* signature stone crystals. This so called improvement doesn’t impress me at all.
  • Axiom4 said:

3* champs should be removed from the Cavalier crystals. They are useless just like 4* champs are now too.

At least with 4* you get a great deal of iso which can make a ton of gold
  • hefy2000hefy2000 Posts: 87 ★★
    Pardon my bluntness, but I really don’t understand the negativity surrounding this. There is literally no downside to this change at all. Sure it’s a small improvement to the crystals, but it’s an improvement nonetheless.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    hefy2000 said:

Pardon my bluntness, but I really don’t understand the negativity surrounding this. There is literally no downside to this change at all. Sure it’s a small improvement to the crystals, but it’s an improvement nonetheless.

As much as I can gather, it seems to be a combination of people who like to complain as often as they can, and folks who have been expecting Kabam to improve the crystals and take this change as the improvement that Kabam have come up with, which ends up appearing as a very weak improvement.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Sorry, but I have absolutely no idea what this means. If I’m understanding it correctly, if I open a Cavalier crystal and pull a six star, it has a x% to be a nexus six star?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Sorry, but I have absolutely no idea what this means. If I’m understanding it correctly, if I open a Cavalier crystal and pull a six star, it has a x% to be a nexus six star?

Not precisely how it works, but yeah. Like, a 0.2% chance of the 1% chance at a 6* was replaced with a chance at a 6* Nexus.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Not precisely how it works, but yeah. Like, a 0.2% chance of the 1% chance at a 6* was replaced with a chance at a 6* Nexus.
    I think I get the gist of it now. At any rate, I rarely buy cavs so I doubt this will effect me in any meaningful way. Cool change though
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    @DNA3000 I typically trust you’re posts cause you’re very assertive in your statements.

I’m a dumb guy and high school drop out, so with that in mind is this a coin flip within a coin flip for it to be a Nexus or are they separate odds?

Cause they way it reads in the in game mail, to a simple guy like myself it says it’s reducing the 1% chance to 0.8% and allotting 0.2% chance for a nexus and that to me reads as separate odds for a pull.