**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2 mordo node

The strength in numbers node really needs to be removed from the game. Its a blatant unit and revive grab and kabam should be ashamed for leaving it in post nerf. How does this get highlighted to the game team?

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    The paths in 6.2.5 are bad enough. I don't think there's any living soul that can get to that Mordo boss with a full team of alive champs without spending revives at a particular point or the other!
  • JohnyqJohnyq Posts: 16
    No they could of changed it, they chose not to. The only thing 6.2 does to me is make me want to quit the game
  • JohnyqJohnyq Posts: 16
    The fact that the chapter is also called mistrust, it makes it feel more like it was just to laugh at us. The fact that they can fix some issues the same day and others months is laughable. Still no Aegon fix, still no warlock fix, still no Act6.2 fix. Shambles
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Read it carefully, it’s strength in wallets.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

The paths in 6.2.5 are bad enough. I don't think there's any living soul that can get to that Mordo boss with a full team of alive champs without spending revives at a particular point or the other!

Brian Grant wants to know your location
    Johnyq said:

The fact that the chapter is also called mistrust, it makes it feel more like it was just to laugh at us. The fact that they can fix some issues the same day and others months is laughable. Still no Aegon fix, still no warlock fix, still no Act6.2 fix. Shambles

Still no Claire fix, still no archangel fix, the list goes on...
    Nah01 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Brian Grant did the whole map itemless. Insane.
    Must have been an intercept party, lol
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    edited September 2020
    yes the mordo boss sucked so much. I just grinded arena for units and went ham on revives.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Johnyq said:

Warlock is gonna be fixes next update according to known issues.
    Aegon is under investigation as they have to figure out what in the code is causing it
    Act 6 champion was adjusted what july/August
    More changes to it happened this month
    And even more is gonna be done next month.

Dislike the game so much don't play it
    Pretty simple solution
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

Nah01 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Brian Grant did the whole map itemless. Insane.
    Must have been an intercept party, lol
    i mean I’m pretty sure you can find his attempts on YouTube somewhere