**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    at the beginning or mid fight my game will freeze and cause me to do a heavy attack with sometimes kills me
  • InsaneDesignInsaneDesign Posts: 1
    edited September 2020
    In-Game Name: InsaneByDesign
    Device and Model: Galaxy S9+
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular (T-mobile)
    Game Version Installed: 28.1.0
    Game Mode: Event Quest Uncollected
    Description of the Issue: Chapter 2 Quest 1 while fighting Black Widow Deadly Origins with my 6 star unawakened TaskMaster the game freezes in the loading screen. Reloading into the quest puts TM back at half the original health and continuously freezes the game while putting him at half the previous health. Full hp to half to a quarter to an eighth and so forth.

• NOOOBMASTERNOOOBMASTER Posts: 33
    Madharchod kabam fix the game !
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    Ok wow. So I'm touching the screen and sometimes taps don't even respond. THIS IS NOT LAG. Touching the screen sometimes does nothing at all. Lag indicates you do an action and it happens later. This means NOTHING happens at all.

Thousands of people are having this issue on ios and android. Every game chat for mcoc is complaining about this.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    OneMast3r said:

Ok wow. So I'm touching the screen and sometimes taps don't even respond. THIS IS NOT LAG. Touching the screen sometimes does nothing at all. Lag indicates you do an action and it happens later. This means NOTHING happens at all.

Thousands of people are having this issue on ios and android. Every game chat for mcoc is complaining about this.

Really? I thought it was only me. A few of the revives I spent today while exploring variant 3 were as a result of that. Imagine using Guilly 2099 and losing 150 hits worth of combo against a variant level boss just because your screen won't respond.

Thank God for Nick Fury evade synergy, but since I can't use that in act 6 due to him being a 3*, I'm going to stay away from story quests as much as possible until this issue is resolved.
    edited September 2020
    Are madharchod kabam i had fix frame drop probelm by game booster app on my phone but please fix your server every fight ends i get red wifi symbol and sometime connection failed ! Manytimes i loose my half champ because of connection failure !
    Randi ka bacha kabam please fix your server madharchod kabam.
    Nahi to apni ma maat chodao madharchod!
    It's has been almost more than 2 months but till now this connection problem is occurring. I have been waiting in hope that it will be fixed in next update from v27.2.5 but till now no fix!
    I hope your hijra ka fauj will reply this!
  • ZerestraZerestra Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: Zerestra
    Device and Model: OneTouch 7T Pro 5G
    Device Operating System: 10.0.37HD61CB
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: I am completely unable to log in. It just sits there, then after a while it says to reconnect. I've already tried clearing the cache, then I also tried reinstalling. And I've also restarted my phone several times.
  • ZerestraZerestra Posts: 2
    Zerestra said:

In-Game Name: Zerestra
    Device and Model: OneTouch 7T Pro 5G
    Device Operating System: 10.0.37HD61CB
    Description of the Issue: I am completely unable to log in. It just sits there, then after a while it says to reconnect. I've already tried clearing the cache, then I also tried reinstalling. And I've also restarted my phone several times.

Quick follow-up...I tried to start in cellular again, and was finally able to log in. However, it's lagging as all get out. Champ pictures aren't loading, crystals aren't loading, etc.

Any plan for fixing connection problem? @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Zibiit
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Has anyone noticed this issue where some champs would end up throwing their specials into block? It seems to happen after you attempt a full combo and immediately go for a special attack. The last swipe for the medium attack doesn't seem to be registered on time, and in the process of executing it, they instead throw their specials and the opponent ends up blocking it because of a delay in between the attacks.

I've noticed it with champs that have a relatively slower medium like both daredevils and iron fist.
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    I have looked back several weeks now and do not see any updates to any issues. Maybe I'm not sure how this thread works as I do not see any help being posted?
  • Mankind5Mankind5 Posts: 19
    edited September 2020

In-Game Name: Fate of Mankind
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy A21
    Cellular or WiFi: both t-mobile
    Game Mode: Alliance Quest
    Description of the Issue: I just got new mobile today, downloading before old mobile app. Then jump in AQ game, start fight then froze up. Half health 50%. Any thoughts?
  • EzpadxEzpadx Posts: 5
    Mankind5 said:

In-Game Name: Fate of Mankind
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy A21
    Cellular or WiFi: both t-mobile
    Game Mode: Alliance Quest
    Description of the Issue: I just got new mobile today, downloading before old mobile app. Then jump in AQ game, start fight then froze up. Half health 50%. Any thoughts?

This has been a major problem for me since the Sasquatch/dragon man update
  • dynastyhowldynastyhowl Posts: 45
    In-Game Name: dynastyhowl
    Device and Model: Pixel 2
    Device Operating System: Android 11
    Description of the Issue: After downloading android 11, I get this grey bar every time I pull down the drop down menu. It is very annoying since it blocks a portion of the game, namely the amount of units I have. The only way I can get rid of it is by restarting the game.
  • HollowAizenHollowAizen Posts: 37
    Game Name: Hollow Aizen
    Device and Model: One plus 8
    Device Operating System: 10.5.20
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi and Cellular (5g &4g)
    Game Version Installed: 28.1
    Description of the Issue: specials 1 and 2 have been constantly missing and being blocked after being cast from a standard 5 combo of m,l,l,l,m. Before the update i had no issues connecting specials to combos, yet after so many champs can't connect sure to something, wether it be input lag, ai recovery timing, or some background process speeding things up unnecessarily. I've noticed it more and more in quests and fights I've already finished. It's getting annoying and unit consuming to constantly her hit after a combo when I'm just trying to build. Champ examples are Ægon s1 and s2, torch s2, fury s1 and s2, thing s1.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★

Game Name: Hollow Aizen
    Device and Model: One plus 8
    Device Operating System: 10.5.20
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi and Cellular (5g &4g)
    Description of the Issue: specials 1 and 2 have been constantly missing and being blocked after being cast from a standard 5 combo of m,l,l,l,m. Before the update i had no issues connecting specials to combos, yet after so many champs can't connect sure to something, wether it be input lag, ai recovery timing, or some background process speeding things up unnecessarily. I've noticed it more and more in quests and fights I've already finished. It's getting annoying and unit consuming to constantly her hit after a combo when I'm just trying to build. Champ examples are Ægon s1 and s2, torch s2, fury s1 and s2, thing s1.

They messed the game up for OnePlus players with high refresh displays over 2 months ago.
    Seems unlikely it will be fixed.
  • In game name - sohel×10
    Device and model - MI note 5 pro
    Device operating system - Android 9
    Cellular or wifi - both
    Game version installed - 28.1.0
    Game mode - All
    Description of the Issue - 1.when ever I entered a fight with any of my champs, max times the fight got stucked for 2 seconds and then suddenly get started. And some time s because of this lag my champs received some unnecessary hits.
    2.Also the connection problem is a headache I can't count how many time I got either half life or KOed in AQ and AW. Just only because of this server problem. Tell how many days we have to suffer??
  • Hello? Earth to Kabam, come in over? Is anyone fixing this issue?
  • Btw Summoner showdown and the new Cavalier quests are impossible to play when the game is running this bad.
  • Deadpool3000Deadpool3000 Posts: 10
    In-Game Name: Deadp0ol3000
    Device and Model: Sony Xperia 1
    Device Operating System: 10
    Game Mode: occur? All
    Description of the Issue: Intermittent Lag, will be playing then the games freezes. If I don't time my hit perfectly when the games in freezes I get hit or I do a heavy, either way generally causes damages or KO to my champion making the game difficult to play and just frustrating.
  • DionsyusXDionsyusX Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: Dionsyus
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy A50
    Game Mode: Aliance Quest
    Description of the Issues (2): 1) During fights while dashing forward and while in the middle of combos the game lags and I get intercepted and usually die. 2) After selecting the champion to fight with and tapping to proceed to the fight the game returns to aq map screen and freezes, then to eventually reboot to main menu screen with my selected champion's health on quarter.. this has been happening since the dragon man update
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    In game name: RedirectedOne
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy A51
    Version: Android 10
    Connectivity: Both WiFi and 4G
    Game Version: 28.1.0
    Game Mode: Story Quest

Description of issue: Lag during fights and random glitches
  • Aykut_TAykut_T Posts: 39
    Oyun içi adı : AyküT-T
    Cihaz : Nokia-6 ( TA-1033 )
    İşletim Sistemi : Android 9
    Bağlantı : Hücresel ( Türkcell )
    Bağlantı : Wifi ( Türk Telekom )
    Oyun Sürümü : Mevcut son sürüm
    Sorun-1 : İttifak macerası ve Efsaneler Cehennemi alanında, "SAVAŞ" seçimi yapıyorum, ancak 10-15 saniye sonra seçim yapıyor. Yani her seferinde bu sürede beklemek zorundayım.
    Sorun-2 : Tüm modlarda, ağır saldırı için ekrana basıyorum ancak bunu yapmıyor, ve rakibe bakıyor.

Sorunların düzeleceğini umuyorum, Teşekkürler.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    No fix in the update. Absolutely pathetic.

Wow no fix for connection problem till now!
  • AlphaChaosAlphaChaos Posts: 20
    Thecurler said:

No fix in the update. Absolutely pathetic.

Agreed. The game is still **** and their response is "the game wasn't meant to be played on a high fps device".

Thanks Kabam. Highly appreciate the effort taken to screw with us.