**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where did your MCOC name come?

Comments

• ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    My name name is Adam and back when was younger somebody started calling me ABOMB and it stuck. Now everyone calls me that lol
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    My mom told me that as a kid, I was so quiet walking up to people that it was like I lived in the shadows, waiting to strike. Since then it's been my handle whatever I play.
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★
    edited September 2020
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 383 ★★
    edited September 2020

I've enjoyed reading through this! A little weird in some places, but otherwise it's been pretty neat.

Wonder how Kabam boss give nicknames to you and your colleagues? Based on movies, novels, bible, history or something?
    Surely these are not real names 😊
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    i have a chinese friend whos name is 'yinan', and when you say it it sounds awfully like 'your nan'. So me and a bunch of friends came up with 'ye nans ashes' as a joke.
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    My in game name is the same as my forum name a and is bereft of imagination, I'm sure anyone can guess where it came from
  • I usually go by the name "Bubbling Teapot" as a nod to one of my favourite light novels - "Overlord". However, the name is too long and blocked by the alliance tag so I decided to stick to Mr. Teapot
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    Rebel X cuz I think its sounds cool
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    1357rebel cuz I typed random numbers LOL
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Huh. Suprisingly, not much has changed since my last comment here. I'm too lazy to get a name change token
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,184 ★★★★
    I initially named myself
    Summoner~475
    But then just for good luck I put LagsJr©
    It has worked good till now
  • PuttPuttPuttPutt Posts: 241 ★★★
  • UghzyUghzy Posts: 86
    When I downloaded the game to try it out, I was annoyed that I had to create another log in for another app.... hence ugh
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    MaddogHT - combination of my nickname from my family name and shortly before MCOC launched, I was big into putting a ton of my time into building a home theater (HT). I'm a F2P guy here and put similar effort into my theater, doing all the design & construction work (except laying the carpet).

https://www.blu-ray.com/community/gallery.php?member=rmaddog
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★
    My first name was inspired by a ben 10 Alien...

I'm so glad name change tokens became a thing🤧

Now killswitch was inspired by being able to help out in urgent situations as quickly as possible
  • N3koN3ko Posts: 43

Just wondering what inspired People’s MCOC name, “Psychic 2002” was named after my favorite Pokémon type and and the year I was born.

In my case my in game name has 2 parts.

First one came from my favourite boss in Marvel vs Capcom 2: Abyss

Then my brother and I came with the idea to find a word that make it sound cool so we decided to use Avenger and Slayer.

From there we use the same name in every console game or mobile game we play, mine is Abyss-Avenger.

Our nephews and some friends also liked the idea and began using the same structures for their names.

Kinda cool when someone spot us at other games playing in the same team.

My forum name comes from a pet name my friends gave to me when we had our soccer team.

They used to called me "Gato" (Cat in spanish) since I played as goalkeeper, then my wife change it and began calling me "Neko" (Cat in japanese). :D
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Ouija board trying to contact Douglas Adams
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Kin has always been prt of my name. From “The Dabbing Kin” when that was bigger, to “King Kin”, to “Omega Kin”, and back to “King Kin”,and now “Dovah-Kin”. Dovah-Kin is from skyrim so it made sense and sounds cool. Dragonborn.
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    @Masterpuff @ElSpud does one of you want to tell them...
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★
    I like Batman
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    My favourite character that keeps avoiding my roster.
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★

weren’t you conan at one point
    Qu’est-ce se
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★

weren’t you conan at one point
    Qu’est-ce se

Qui est-ce*
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    My game name was me litterally just button mashing, wanted to give the game a whirl but never expected to stick around so didn't even give it a second thought 4 years on and I've still got the same name lmao.

SC from some luck today so you can see my ign as it's so random I can never remember it