**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Event Quest: Blades

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Cable wrote: »
    So 6 stars are entering this quest this increasing difficulty yet rewards remain the same. Yep totally makes perfect sense.

Read properly dude
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    Is there gonna be a boost for energy like making things 1 energy per tile
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 291 ★★★
    Donyb wrote: »
    Is there gonna be a boost for energy like making things 1 energy per tile

No.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Welp, as what has been speculated, I believe the introduction of 6*s will come in a challenge. Considering the fact that next month is commonly identified as the Month of Halloween, it would be likely something else would come along to celebrate the holiday, that's where the speculation of a challenge comes in.

Furthermore, what other new content could be added to introduce 6* champs? Obviously, since they are 6* champs, they would likely be introduced in difficult content. Since the possibilities of them being introduced in Act 5 Chapter 4 is struck off because Chapter 4 comes out in December, as well as AQ ever since Miike's recent post, then the only other logical place to find them would be in the occasional challenges.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    So 6 stars are entering this quest this increasing difficulty yet rewards remain the same. Yep totally makes perfect sense.

Nope! There are no 6-Stars in this Event Quest! This is why it's important not to jump to conclusions or believe everything that you read on the internet.

But Mike.... if it's on the internet, and written on top of a cool looking picture it has to be true no?

Well... Usually, but there's gotta be exceptions, right?

But when it's written in your announcement.
    Q: When will we first see 6-Stars in the game?
    A: In October, in quest content. They will not be playable at this time.

Then are we not suppose to believe your official announcements either? I'm so confused?

And this is not meant to be non-constructive. I was actually concerned I missed some other announcement.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★

Nope! There are no 6-Stars in this Event Quest! This is why it's important not to jump to conclusions or believe everything that you read on the internet.

But Mike.... if it's on the internet, and written on top of a cool looking picture it has to be true no?

Then are we not suppose to believe your official announcements either? I'm so confused?

And this is not meant to be non-constructive. I was actually concerned I missed some other announcement.

"Quest content" could be taken in a very loose sense. In the sense I read the original announcement it just meant in some aspect of the game that is not AQ/AW/Arena - a foe that we can only face at this point and not get on our team.
    This would include story quest, monthly quest, or special event quest like Webslinger, Chloe, etc. As some have already suggested there could be another special event this month and if 6*s are present then I see no deception or misinformation here.

Just my 2 cents.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited September 2017

"Quest content" could be taken in a very loose sense. In the sense I read the original announcement it just meant in some aspect of the game that is not AQ/AW/Arena - a foe that we can only face at this point and not get on our team.
    This would include story quest, monthly quest, or special event quest like Webslinger, Chloe, etc. As some have already suggested there could be another special event this month and if 6*s are present then I see no deception or misinformation here.

Just my 2 cents.

Agree, there's no deception so you would think they can confirm that a special quest would be coming right?

Back to something meaningful, will the charges for Mephisto and MorningStar carry over in AQ and AW?
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    So excited to get a challenge.
  • FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★
    edited September 2017

It's a process of elimination. Not in the monthly event quest, and Act 5 Ch 4 NOT coming out in Oct... Unless the plan is to give every summoner a 6* crystal sometime this month, the only thing left is a special "Challenge" event (Webslinger, Chloe's, Coulson's, etc.).

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Will Morningstar or Mephisto float?
    Like Magneto and Dr. Strange for example
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Morgan wrote: »
    So far we had events like web slinger once every 3 months. for a grand (disappointing) total of 4 a year. I'll start by saying that these should at least be once every two months, and secondly, rewards for event quest are still disappointing.

Shards are ok but getting premiums completing master mode is really underwhelming. I'd rather welcome 4* sig stone crystals, as anyways they're becoming less and less relevant now that 6* are about to come.

About the new event with 6* (cause the only left answer is the new hard event), i hope you don't **** up. Since 6* will be in it, it gonna be already quite challenging considering how "smart" use you make of block dmg and CR. At least, don't make any wallet node, but keep it hard on its own. None wanna see 30k iceman with 9k atk being at the crossroad for all paths in the event with unavoidable dmg, as none wants to see 30k dormammus with 2000hp degen dmg x tic. Use your brains for once and offer someting yes hard, but skill-friendly. If i am a great player, i should finish my fights alive given i don't make mistakes.

Let's see what will be.

Please wait until we announce where 6-Stars will be premiering before we start speculating! It is not a Challenge like Coulson/Bautista etc.

Really wondering where they will be, all I can think of now is AQ but I would assume that would be at the end of the current season.

Guess we're just gonna have to wait!
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Wait, so if 6*'s aren't coming this month in AQ, Blade Quest, Act 5.4, or a special quest like Dave Bautista...what's left? Maybe Dimensional Rift?!
  • andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★
    boring! same ol quests u have to play over and over again just to get the same ol rewards. im still waiting to see that big increase in rewards since 6* are coming around the bend
  • Good_HUBGood_HUB Posts: 23
    maybe like rifts or rocket's scrapyard?
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Good_HUB wrote: »
    maybe like rifts or rocket's scrapyard?

Rocket's Scrapyard had no fights. I'm not sure how they would introduce 6* there. Rifts possibly but who knows.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    So far we had events like web slinger once every 3 months. for a grand (disappointing) total of 4 a year. I'll start by saying that these should at least be once every two months, and secondly, rewards for event quest are still disappointing.

Shards are ok but getting premiums completing master mode is really underwhelming. I'd rather welcome 4* sig stone crystals, as anyways they're becoming less and less relevant now that 6* are about to come.

About the new event with 6* (cause the only left answer is the new hard event), i hope you don't **** up. Since 6* will be in it, it gonna be already quite challenging considering how "smart" use you make of block dmg and CR. At least, don't make any wallet node, but keep it hard on its own. None wanna see 30k iceman with 9k atk being at the crossroad for all paths in the event with unavoidable dmg, as none wants to see 30k dormammus with 2000hp degen dmg x tic. Use your brains for once and offer someting yes hard, but skill-friendly. If i am a great player, i should finish my fights alive given i don't make mistakes.

Let's see what will be.

Please wait until we announce where 6-Stars will be premiering before we start speculating! It is not a Challenge like Coulson/Bautista etc.

Well, that was my guess. Now I'm excited because I'm out of ideas. :) I like surprises.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★

Let's see what will be.

Well, that was my guess. Now I'm excited because I'm out of ideas. :) I like surprises.

Something having to do with bases? :o just kidding
    Viper1987 wrote: »

Let's see what will be.

Lol.
    Viper1987 wrote: »

Let's see what will be.

Lol.
    Not trying to be a jerk but... ain’t there a button to say “Lol”? I’m not sure why you have to make an entire comment for it.

There's nothing that says I can't reply with a comment. Sometimes I want people to see that I thought it was funny.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    SO are we going to see a side quest or smth for 6 stars. Don't leave me questioning

Well let's see. Mike has confirmed 3 things and suggested one:
    1. This event quest will not haveany 6*s
    2. 6*s will be introduced in october
    3. 6*s will not be introduced in AQ
    4. 5.4 may or may not be released in october

So unless Labyrinth/realm are getting revamps, they're adding T5 catalyst quests, or miike is lying, we will most likely be getting a new side quest in october. It just won't start at the same time as this one. Of course it's still a maybe. Although the chance that 6*s are introduced in 5.4 is microscopic. Even if 5.4 is released in october, that doesn't necessarily mean it'll have 6*s, or that it'll be the only place with 6*s.
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    The rewards are underwhelming to say the least, kinda boring as well. You guys (Kabam) change so many things in the game yet the rewards, loot, champion accessibility, quality of life on the game are so outdated. You really don’t reward players for buying unit packages, unit store deals(good or bad) you can literally spend thousands upon thousands on this game and feel so disappointed. Other not equally addicting games have a vip system that compensates player for spending. Hey I’m not saying I’m quitting I just want more bank for my buck here and for the amount of time this game demands.
  • RB6942RB6942 Posts: 72
    KyrieRed wrote: »
    The rewards are underwhelming to say the least, kinda boring as well. You guys (Kabam) change so many things in the game yet the rewards, loot, champion accessibility, quality of life on the game are so outdated. You really don’t reward players for buying unit packages, unit store deals(good or bad) you can literally spend thousands upon thousands on this game and feel so disappointed. Other not equally addicting games have a vip system that compensates player for spending. Hey I’m not saying I’m quitting I just want more bank for my buck here and for the amount of time this game demands.

Yea like the 3 day event milestones haven’t changed...in forever from what I remember. The rewards changed a little bit, but not the milestones. A lot of the rewards/milestones aren’t evolving fast enough to keep up with the pace of rest of the game.