**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I require insight

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
So, I just beat Act 5, and am stuck on who to rank up.
Here’s the roster:

Who do I rank up?

I require insight 70 votes

Take Symbiote Supreme to r4
11%
HendrossUnidentifiedCreatureVibranium_X23ClynevaMaldroit2HedronAgent_22DarkKnight646 8 votes
Take Sabretooth to r4
0%
Take Namor to r4
8%
RazeStrikeDoctor_Strange19Abhro12_3JragonMaster170shield456anaLysis_ 6 votes
Save for r5 Quake
45%
danielmathTerraAlex13369LibralonixLvernon15HeelioMadooriCScopeotoe987Legendboy2411MitriaxplayinggameletJChanceH9RockypantherxDisgruntled_User_123Tiger360Iron_Patriot_is_litSarvanga1_Warbringer_7StellanJoshua_Eivers 32 votes
Take Red Hulk to r2 or higher
4%
Thicco_ModeMainzelYodabolt21 3 votes
Take Sentinel to r2 or higher
15%
KerneasẞlооdNo_oneukdot_dittoChikelJueVioleGraceSlayerzzmanan_44HI_guys[Deleted User]BlackTuran 11 votes
Take Mr. Fantastic to r2 or higher
0%
Other (please tell me who)
14%
buffajrMaxGamingMiStaLovaMasterpuffShamir51Thanks_D19MrGreekRayaan_2000InfiniteAbe17CheesePizzaRed 10 votes

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Plans for becoming Cavalier soon or no? If so, doesn't look like you have a good champ for that Crossbones leveled up. I would maybe start investing in that Magneto or Sentinel.

Otherwise, I'd probably go Quake just because I've seen how much you love her. Or maybe even that Medusa if you plan on exploring act 5 before starting Act 6...will help with that final Ultron boss if that was a challenging encounter for you.

Really just depends what you're planning on doing next.
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Start ranking up magneto, medusa, sentinel and (red hulk/voodoo/storm pyramid x), depends on your preference, don't go for quake to r5 straight away unless you are a expert quake player and even if you are, it is better to build a strong nucleus of r4 champs first, you don't need r5 5 stars to become cavalier

I can't talk about longshot, sabertooth or sym supreme as I have no experience with them
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Magneto can be a great investment, so would be sentinel and sym supreme
    Or you could just save for quack
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Plans for becoming Cavalier soon or no? If so, doesn't look like you have a good champ for that Crossbones leveled up. I would maybe start investing in that Magneto or Sentinel.

Otherwise, I'd probably go Quake just because I've seen how much you love her. Or maybe even that Medusa if you plan on exploring act 5 before starting Act 6...will help with that final Ultron boss if that was a challenging encounter for you.

Really just depends what you're planning on doing next.

I think if I can get past no retreat, a cav push is not out of question. Yeah, the Ultron gave me some problems, but I could Quake it. I don’t wanna rank up Magneto (I don’t like playing as him) but I do quite enjoy some Sentinel action.

Would you say Quake is good for the 6.1.2 Ultron? I’ve heard that can be a troubling fight.

quack quack
  • Save for r5 Quake

Here’s the roster:

Who do I rank up?

Medusa is also MVP for cav, defo worth it, she can deal with 2 of the bosses no problem
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Save for r5 Quake
    Best champ in the game, r5 quake can carry you through most content
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    How close are you to R5-ing Quake?
    Also, how many 5* shards do you need for your next crystal?

Edit: if you wait a week you'll get 10,000 5* shards so maybe just hold out for a bit
  • Save for r5 Quake

Here’s the roster:

Who do I rank up?

Medusa is also MVP for cav, defo worth it, she can deal with 2 of the bosses no problem
    Just noticed you have mags, he's also worth a consideration, he can counter 1/3 of the champs in the game and has a high resistance to bleed so he should be good for crossbones and some of the #metal bosses
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Save for r5 Quake
    Rank up that sentinel because he will be useful for that cavalier push and for variant 3.
    After that get quake to rank 5 becuase I'm bias. Also becuase I too took quake to rank 5 three days ago.
    Rookiie said:

How close are you to R5-ing Quake?
    Also, how many 5* shards do you need for your next crystal?

Edit: if you wait a week you'll get 10,000 5* shards so maybe just hold out for a bit

im 1 full T5B and less than 10,000 frags of another short of a r5 Quake
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Take Sentinel to r2 or higher
    Sentinel will definitely be a big help

Consider magneto as well. He can help you become cavalier and totally destroy metal champs. Sentinel, quake and magneto? Yeah you've got cavalier in the bag.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Take Red Hulk to r2 or higher
    I'd do mags to r3 and then rhulk soon after. and if you dupe voodoo, rank him up
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Depends how much T5B you have. I wouldn't wait a super long time to R5 Quake when you could have some other R4's and complete enough content with them to R5 Quake earlier on. Sentinel would be a really solid R4 that could get you through V3 for more resources.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

quack quack
    Quack quack quack
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Save for r5 Quake
    I’m glad to see other Quake enthusiasts in chat
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Save for r5 Quake
    Well first of all, congrats. I also just completed act 5, but on my alt. R3 5* Quake MVP

But yeah I echo everyone else. Save your resources for Quake. At that stage in the game it takes a lot of time to build T2A and T4CC, and Quake will carry you through a lot of Act 6.

I would suggest taking Magneto and Sentinel to R3, and smashing through Act 5 exploration, V3 and 6.1. If you play well the R3’s should suffice
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    So I read your comment on Magneto and a Cav run in general, which forced me to look at your roster again and think back to who’s going to be of most use to you.

Rank 5 Quake should really be the only option on your list, however, for Ultron and Sentinel, I’d take a look at that 6* Vision Aarkus too.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Taskmaster
    also Taskmaster Appreciation Thread delayed
    Shamir51 said:

So I read your comment on Magneto and a Cav run in general, which forced me to look at your roster again and think back to who’s going to be of most use to you.

Rank 5 Quake should really be the only option on your list, however, for Ultron and Sentinel, I’d take a look at that 6* Vision Aarkus too.

I’ve heard Medusa can also be a viable counter for Ultron and Sentinel as well.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Save for r5 Quake
    Medusa is better than vision for those bosses
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★

Shamir51 said:

I’ve heard Medusa can also be a viable counter for Ultron and Sentinel as well.
    She definitely can. She is who I used for both on my 2nd and 3rd runs. If your Medusa was duped, I’d say her instead. I just find her hitting power much better with the furies than without- she’ll still work just fine without, but they’ll be longer fights.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Save for r5 Quake
    I did it with unduped medusa and it was just fine. Just a few more hits and no stress
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Save for r5 Quake
    Other options are irrelevant when quake is one of them
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    R3-4 Mags, he helps a ton with Cav.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Save for r5 Quake
    Of couse

but I don’t like mags....
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

but I don’t like mags....
    Do you 'quake and shake' or you parry with quake??