**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crystal Drop Rates & Arena top 300

gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
A) As you already tell us at the road map “The next 90’days” section, you said that the first 300 (and not the 150) would claim the 5* featured champ.
90 days are over and no announcements.

B) “buffing” drop rates and give us the nexus crystals has no use for the majority of the players. Only if you are whale and you open >50 crystals (10$ value each) every week.

Make a change that is worthy:
Upgrade the drop rates at 6*. We pay 10$ (Unit value) for each crystal and there are still 3* inside.
I understand that RNG is part of the game , but you have to make gap smaller.

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    gp87 said:

A) As you already tell us at the road map “The next 90’days” section, you said that the first 300 (and not the 150) would claim the 5* featured champ.

B) “buffing” drop rates and give us the nexus crystals has no use for the majority of the players. Only if you are whale and you open >50 crystals (10$ value each) every week.

Upgrade the drop rates at 6*. We pay 10$ (Unit value) for each crystal and there are still 3* inside.

It hasn't been 90 days since the Dev Diary was released.

Diary released July 3rd.

90 days from then is October 1st.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    gp87 said:

When you are Cav you get a free GMC crystal once a week. 200 unit value. You don't have to spend to get those. They will likely never remove 3*'s from them as that's part of the risk you take. If they did, they will likely raise the cost of the crystal.

gp87 said:

When you are Cav you get a free Cav crystal once a week. 200 unit value. You don't have to spend to get those. They will likely never remove 3*'s from them as that's part of the risk you take. If they did, they will likely raise the cost of the crystal.
    Where is this free Cav Crystal per week?

The Calander gives GMC shards each week.
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

gp87 said:

Diary released July 3rd.

In the next 90 days means that 3rd of october is deadline. If it is after 90 days, should be : “after 90 days” not in the next.

Announcement for drop rates starting 1st of october have been made, i just asked for announcements about arena rankings. Nothing else.

gp87 said:

ItsDamien said:

gp87 said:

Diary released July 3rd.

In the next 90 days means that 3rd of october is deadline. If it is after 90 days, should be : “after 90 days” not in the next.

Announcement for drop rates starting 1st of october have been made, i just asked for announcements about arena rankings. Nothing else.

That's not how dates work. 90 days from the date of the Diary, which was released July 3rd, is October 1st. The diary states WITHIN 90 days. It hasn't been 90 days. It also states that the times are subject to change.

Go reread the dev diary.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    gp87 said:

ItsDamien said:

gp87 said:

Diary released July 3rd.

You must be real fun at parties.
    Shamir51 said:

gp87 said:

ItsDamien said:

gp87 said:

Diary released July 3rd.

How funny it is that behind an iphone and a keyboard everyone is ironic & clever. Wonder if that was your attitude face to face. There is no need to be ironic if you don’t agree with me , just don’t answer.

gp87 said:

Shamir51 said:

gp87 said:

ItsDamien said:

gp87 said:

Diary released July 3rd.

How funny it is that behind an iphone and a keyboard everyone is ironic & clever. Wonder if that was your attitude face to face. There is no need to be ironic if you don’t agree with me , just don’t answer.

For starters, I’m a c**t in real life too. It’s the first thing I tell people about me.

But back on topic, where was the irony?!?!
    If we want to get serious, let’s have a look at the details.

In the Kabam dev diary, they said there’d be an announcement within 90 days.

You’re complaining that an announcement for changes to certain crystals has come out and that the change goes live on 1st October but yet there is no announcement for the rank reward changes for arena.

Do you see where you’re going wrong???

There was no commitment that arena changes would go live within 90 days.

There was a commitment to communicate changes within 90 days. The actual changes could go live a year from now and Kabam would have met their own target.

Taking that away, things get delayed. Take a look at everything that’s occurred recently. Surely you can see that Kabam have had more important things to worry about?
    Shamir51 said:

If we want to get serious, let’s have a look at the details.

In the Kabam dev diary, they said there’d be an announcement within 90 days.

You’re complaining that an announcement for changes to certain crystals has come out and that the change goes live on 1st October but yet there is no announcement for the rank reward changes for arena.

Do you see where you’re going wrong???

There was no commitment that arena changes would go live within 90 days.

There was a commitment to communicate changes within 90 days. The actual changes could go live a year from now and Kabam would have met their own target.

Taking that away, things get delayed. Take a look at everything that’s occurred recently. Surely you can see that Kabam have had more important things to worry about?

It is an expensive game, and I appreciate what kabam made for us those two months but don’t forget that that change came after long push from community.
    I accepted the delay of summer of pain, the delay of wolvie & scarlet (they told us until the end pf summer whould be obtainable) i accept everything, i just ask about a post giving us information about the timeline. Even if it is at 2021.