**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can You Log In to Your Account if it is already logged in?

HI, everyone! Cosmicray 13 here and recently My tablet broke and In the game, I was Logged into my account. so I was wondering when I get a new tablet will it tell me that I can't log into my account because it's already logged into another device? My screen cracked really bad so I can't log out and I'm guessing when I take it back to the store it will be wiped but I don't know for sure. Just wondering. Thanks!
~cosmicray 13

Comments

• MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
    First step, get new tablet.

Second step, log in

Third step, keep us posted.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    No.
    If you're logged into one device and than log into another it just logs you out of the previous one
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    edited September 2017
    you should be fine, when you log into your acct on the new tablet it will log you out of where ever else you r logged in.

For example, i play on 2 devices, if im logged into my acct on my ipad and then open up the game on my phone it will kick me out on the ipad saying "you have been logged into this acct on another device"

• Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    you should be fine, when you log into your acct on the new tablet it will log you out of where ever else you r logged in.

For example, i play on 2 devices, if im logged into my acct on my ipad and then open up the game on my phone it will kick me out on the ipad saying "you have been logged into this acct on another device"
    R4GE wrote: »
    No.
    If you're logged into one device and than log into another it just logs you out of the previous one

Thank you two! good to know