**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6.4.3 Antman micro reflect

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
Hello Kabam,

I am exploring the act 6 and found something weird about the antman micro reflect node :
The node that if glancing, antlan reflect a portion of the damage back to the attacker...
a portion is a small bit, a part of something bigger... well at least this is the definition everybody would give !

I fought antman with voïd to control the power the spite node could give him and died miserably due to the reflected damages.
I did a video on my second try just to understand how i could so much damage
When i do 236 damage in its guard he reflects 472 damage !!! 200% of the damages
When i hit him while fear of the is active he reflect 1856 damage of the 595 i did !! More than 300%

Where is the portion ?!? What is your definition of portion ?
At least you could have the honesty to write down the reflected damage would equal 2 or 3 times the damages dealt !

I spent unnecessary units on this fight due to your bad explanation of the node

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Kabam are stupid. Not your fault. Also why does aa take damage from domino’s crit failure but old balls doesn’t even though both are immune to aar.

No you're stupid. What does DOMINO'S abilities say? You take damage if an ability failed to trigger. So if you fail to place bleeds then that ability to place a bleed has failed and you'll take dmaage
    So how about the fact that old balls doesn't take crit failure when his passive bleeds fail to trigger? Or how about when he doesn't place bleed debuffs on his SP 2 due to chance?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Kabam is so inconsistent with the treatment of their own champs.
    That node is just pure english to fool players.
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Kabam are stupid. Not your fault. Also why does aa take damage from domino’s crit failure but old balls doesn’t even though both are immune to aar.

No you're stupid. What does DOMINO'S abilities say? You take damage if an ability failed to trigger. So if you fail to place bleeds then that ability to place a bleed has failed and you'll take dmaage
    So how about the fact that old balls doesn't take crit failure when his passive bleeds fail to trigger? Or how about when he doesn't place bleed debuffs on his SP 2 due to chance?
    As for the AA bleed thing, it should be a bug. I tried against antman and the glancing hits would not place bleeds. It might be because I've heard that in this game glancing is greater than everything.like everything. So if you have guearenteed crit and you glnace , it won't crit.
    That interaction of glancing and crits is actually a separate entity, and it has been discussed extensively in the past. Apparently, cannot crit>guaranteed crits...weird stuff.

As for the ability accuracy interaction, I commend you for actually trying it out, and confirming with me that it's a bug, as I created a thread on this, but got criticized massively for no particular reason even though I was accurate. A champ that has absolute ability accuracy (immune to AAR) should not be affected by "-100% ability accuracy reduction". It's counterintuitive, and it goes against the principle of "cannot>guaranteed" which has been established in this game. My abilities CANNOT fail, so offensive ability accuracy reduction should have absolutely no effect! It is an immunity. It's like saying I'm bleed immune, which is explicitly stated in my abilities, but suddenly Morningstar can bleed me when I hit her. That's stupidity!

I've tested as against Ant-Man, beardo and pyramid X. Fought them countless times, but never did my abilities work as intended. In fact, I decided to confirm if archangel is still AAR immune by dueling one with Claire. I had a point in pacify, and with the way Claire's abilities function. An AAR immune champ would grant me power and Claire charges when I parry them (it's kind of an Easter egg). That aspect worked perfectly as intended, confirming without a doubt that archangel is immune to AAR. But suddenly not against glancing?

Guess what? I decided to try other AAR immune champs against glancing. I used old balls against Ant-Man, and my abilities never failed to trigger. I decided to pay very close attention, and my passive bleeds triggered on a glanced hit, even the bleeds from my SP 2 triggered as intended even when glanced by Ant-Man. Why should archangel be any different?

So many other bugs are underlying in different aspects of the game, not just with archangel. Kabam just decides to ignore these kind of things for whatever stupid reason.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Thats a bug then.
    Maybe dont cry too loud about it
    Seraphion said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Thats a bug then.
    Lol, okay then. 😂
    HI_guys said:

Also , why the hell am I taking crit failure when I parrry stun domino with AA

if she has a bleed and you dont trigger poison from blocking = crit fail
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    edited September 2020

I did this fight yesterday with Omega red and it was a pain. I kept taking reflect damage even though I was just using mediums and heavy, which should not be happening with Omega.

"When this defender glances an attack, a portion of the damage is reflected on the attacker"

The statement is general(The attack part anyway).
    HI_guys said:

Seraphion said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Thats a bug then.
    Come on, havnt yoy been frustrated by bugs?
    That particular old man Logan bug against domino, is what we could call a "beneficial bug"...I guess
    Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Seraphion said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Thats a bug then.
    That particular old man Logan bug against domino, is what we could call a "beneficial bug"...I guess
    But seriously, that archangel bug is a serious one that shouldn't be overlooked any longer.
    HI_guys said:

Seraphion said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Thats a bug then.
    I have not been frustrated about bugs that help me actuly 🤔
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Stellar said:

Hello Kabam,

I am exploring the act 6 and found something weird about the antman micro reflect node :
    The node that if glancing, antlan reflect a portion of the damage back to the attacker...
    a portion is a small bit, a part of something bigger... well at least this is the definition everybody would give !

I fought antman with voïd to control the power the spite node could give him and died miserably due to the reflected damages.
    I did a video on my second try just to understand how i could so much damage
    When i do 236 damage in its guard he reflects 472 damage !!! 200% of the damages
    When i hit him while fear of the is active he reflect 1856 damage of the 595 i did !! More than 300%

Where is the portion ?!? What is your definition of portion ?
    At least you could have the honesty to write down the reflected damage would equal 2 or 3 times the damages dealt !

I spent unnecessary units on this fight due to your bad explanation of the node

Use magneto he demolishes this fight!
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

As for the AA bleed thing, it should be a bug. I tried against antman and the glancing hits would not place bleeds. It might be because I've heard that in this game glancing is greater than everything.like everything. So if you have guearenteed crit and you glnace , it won't crit.
    That interaction of glancing and crits is actually a separate entity, and it has been discussed extensively in the past. Apparently, cannot crit>guaranteed crits...weird stuff.

As for the ability accuracy interaction, I commend you for actually trying it out, and confirming with me that it's a bug, as I created a thread on this, but got criticized massively for no particular reason even though I was accurate. A champ that has absolute ability accuracy (immune to AAR) should not be affected by "-100% ability accuracy reduction". It's counterintuitive, and it goes against the principle of "cannot>guaranteed" which has been established in this game. My abilities CANNOT fail, so offensive ability accuracy reduction should have absolutely no effect! It is an immunity. It's like saying I'm bleed immune, which is explicitly stated in my abilities, but suddenly Morningstar can bleed me when I hit her. That's stupidity!

I've tested as against Ant-Man, beardo and pyramid X. Fought them countless times, but never did my abilities work as intended. In fact, I decided to confirm if archangel is still AAR immune by dueling one with Claire. I had a point in pacify, and with the way Claire's abilities function. An AAR immune champ would grant me power and Claire charges when I parry them (it's kind of an Easter egg). That aspect worked perfectly as intended, confirming without a doubt that archangel is immune to AAR. But suddenly not against glancing?

Guess what? I decided to try other AAR immune champs against glancing. I used old balls against Ant-Man, and my abilities never failed to trigger. I decided to pay very close attention, and my passive bleeds triggered on a glanced hit, even the bleeds from my SP 2 triggered as intended even when glanced by Ant-Man. Why should archangel be any different?

So many other bugs are underlying in different aspects of the game, not just with archangel. Kabam just decides to ignore these kind of things for whatever stupid reason.
    OML shouldn't place bleeds on glanced hits. If there's a bug present that's the bug not AAs interaction. They've said multiple times that basically glancing supercedes everything.