**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is 5 Star Stark Spidey Worth R5 just for variant 5 exploration?

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
I already have Warlock, Ghost, Sentinel at 5R5or 6R2, etc and have cleared most content. However, I have a relatively weak mystic roster and don't have any good symbiote/spidey champs. With this said, how useful is Starky for Variant 5? Would it be worth ranking him to R5 just for this particular content?

Ty for the advice!

Is 5 Star Stark Spidey Worth R5 just for variant 5 exploration? 33 votes

Yes
72%
MadooriCAssumedNamemanveertherealUnidentifiedCreatureKill_GreyStevieManWonderMidnite93monomuggEsket1t_420Adamb208Sarvanga1_H3t3rDretllegian_18ChikelCrasyduckDiabolicMrGreekLivingLegendxYeetusTheFoetus 24 votes
No
27%
Lvernon15CiciliatoddomMaxLeepvrsunnyQazzyHI_guysPaul_RuddSonofok 9 votes

Comments

• ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    No
    I can also awaken him btw as I have a tech gem that's just been sitting there not being used for the longest time.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yes
    He's gonna help in variant 3 anyway

Also, awakening him is the way to go.
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    No
    he is not super good for V5 just has some uses, but if you have not 100% V3 then take him up and explore V3 first then think of V5 exploration, you might struggle on the last chapter bosses if you don't have a good Mystic or Venom. In case you have venom then both of them together can explore V5 with some units spend.
    No
    I've already 100% V2, V3 and V4
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Starky works well in v5 but you need a good mystic
    No
    I've got Doom. Was hoping to use him and Starky. Will that be enough?
    No
    Bump
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yes
    ddom said:

I myself only have doom for my v5 completion.i am at ch2 right now.Doom works fine for most of it.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yes
    He’s not too necessary for V5 exploration but he’s worth having at r5 in general. I still use mine all the time in all types of content.
    No
    Thanks for all the feedback. if I do awaken him, what sig level is recommended for him? I dont have a lot of tech stones but can potentially put some generics stones into him
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    No
    ddom said:

R5 Doom and some R4 (including Stark Spider) was enough for me
    ddom said:

Thanks for all the feedback. if I do awaken him, what sig level is recommended for him? I dont have a lot of tech stones but can potentially put some generics stones into him

Don't need a lot to see constant crits. At 20, mine killed 6.3.6 Cap
    No
    Thanks, sounds good. i'll likely take him to R5, dupe and maybe dump like 20-40 generics in him
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Yes
    you will get all the resources back