**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I run suicides

I am trying to get cavalier. Just finished act 5 chapter 4 and don’t know who to rank 5 for cav Also should I use suicides for cav currently have maxed will power and 1 in coagulate if I should use suicides for cav.

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    It's a little too early imo. Your best champs benefit a lot right now, but there's no telling how your roster will develop as you progress in the game. I'd wait a little while and revisit the idea.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I would actually recommend suicides for your kind of roster. People have the notion that suicides is something for late gamers. That is incorrect.

Suicides can work for any level of a player. I got it when my roster was weaker than yours, and I've never looked back.
    It was also when I finished 5.4 completion that I unlocked and maxed it as well.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Go for suicides, you have close to the perfect roster for it, only missing corvus and ghost.
    For now, drop Despair and Deep wounds and add those point in the poison and bleed suicide masteries to max them out.
    6.1 should be pretty easy with your champs. That Omega will crush almost anything.
    Hope you pull a 5* Nick fury for your CMM soon!
  • 7ush7ush Posts: 10
    Yes
  • JbeatzJbeatz Posts: 53

Go for suicides, you have close to the perfect roster for it, only missing corvus and ghost.
    For now, drop Despair and Deep wounds and add those point in the poison and bleed suicide masteries to max them out.
    6.1 should be pretty easy with your champs. That Omega will crush almost anything.
    Hope you pull a 5* Nick fury for your CMM soon!

Do you recommend I rank 5 anyone specific for cav... and should I complete variant 4 before I complete cav