**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Champ would you max next and why?

WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
Need your opinion on my next Rank Up. Just vote (and let me know why).

Quake is not an option ... I value her strength, but just like variety and not running through everything on easy mode.

Which Champ would you max next and why? 56 votes

Archangel
16%
Thicco_ModeFluffy_pawsTrashPanda12MrGreekCrcrcrcPaul_RuddPrimerprime5CLUEMANATTIHavocGamer49 9 votes
Colossus
8%
TheHoodedDormammuRockyshockyAtiqilis_790CrasyduckRap027 5 votes
Black Widow (Claire Voyant)
19%
RoOOtsKill_GreyEtjamaNo_oneukMainzelJragonMaster170CloudwalkerGr8TonyStarkHI_guysCeltic1981Thanton 11 votes
Symbiont Supreme
1%
lIPowerIl 1 vote
Hyperion
28%
Ab_SamadWarlord5386CiciliatoRookiieslayer6Hector_1475Sarvanga1_amal_nairDretlleAnish_108ChikelSaltE_Wenis69BlackTuranBuckjam22RDMNDanRose 16 votes
Void
5%
Xguard77shield456centennial 3 votes
Sparky
0%
6* Nick Fury
17%
JBC89Maldroit2dot_dittoRoKoPlayzzzLivingLegendxYeetusTheFoetusaroseinbloom39avenge_123rohitnagvanshi2016Kingmonger_2099 10 votes
none of them/save mats
1%
UnidentifiedCreature 1 vote

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Rankup Quake.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    He is awakened and it is so satisfying to watch opponents health pools melt from heavies.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    6* Nick Fury
    You got most bases covered, and solid max 5* ... I'd push that 6* Nick up .. he'll destroy a lot of content for you ..and provide some awesome synergies/bonuses for your existing roster ..
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Hyperion, unless you can Quake like a pro.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Hyperion
    I wish I maxed him out earlier
    He's really endgame stuff
    Poison immunity, Armour breaks, stacked Furies, Stun, Power Gain, Regeneration
    He hits like a truck
    And is satisfying to play

Edit: and after you rank him up, take up Archangel
  • amal_nairamal_nair Posts: 82
    Hyperion
    Because i love the champ itself and his rotation
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Seems like it‘s just between BW (Claire Voyant) undupe, Hyperion dupe and 6* Nick Fury undupe anymore. Thanks already, it’s a big support.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Claire is an absolute beast, and is gonna be very essential for your roster as you go along. Don't let people tell you otherwise since you have a Doom ranked up, as they compliment each other well, and cover different bases.
    Alright, thank you all.

Hyperion + Claire Voyant are getting the R5 Upgrade.
  • JbeatzJbeatz Posts: 52
    Quake
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    The PI makes me think you run suicides? Claire in that case. If you're just running boosts or something, I'd go Hype. But it needs to be said. Quake.

Edit: Just noticed you already decided. Nice choices lol.
    @Etjama
    Yes, I‘m running Suicides Light. So just the poison, no bleed. Hyperion is immune and can charge his SPs fast (to avoid recoil). And I was lacking good Cosmic Champs. Well, most Champs work with it, because Willpower negates the poison damage.
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    none of them/save mats
    Quake
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    Hyperion
    @WOLF_LINK who ya end up ranking?
    Wuake is best if ya can quake like a pro.
    Hyp hits like an absolute truck loaded with dynamite.
    Void has crazy debuffs and can ruinalot of content.
    I personally wouldmt rank up nick fury without dupe or awakened.
    Claire is a beast also i love using her swisse army knife.
    Ps i have rank 5 claire , fury, quake and hyp all get used alot cant go wrong pick whoyou use most 👌🏼

@WOLF_LINK who ya end up ranking?
    Wuake is best if ya can quake like a pro.
    Hyp hits like an absolute truck loaded with dynamite.
    Void has crazy debuffs and can ruinalot of content.
    I personally wouldmt rank up nick fury without dupe or awakened.
    Claire is a beast also i love using her swisse army knife.
    Ps i have rank 5 claire , fury, quake and hyp all get used alot cant go wrong pick whoyou use most 👌🏼

Oh, just noticed that someone commented on this „closed“ thread. That’s what I‘ve chosen: