**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Treasure Island Targets

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    search up spiderman and someone called spiderman 12 has a 3* one
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Ronan or CMM for today
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited September 2020

Anyone from Kree
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Go into ROL for this one
  • “Ms. Marvel” for 3 higher level ones, and in same search further down a low level 3* as “Ms. Mavel” without the R, if you want to pair up with daily Objective killing by DoT (using Blade for parry-bleeds).
    Medusa - todays target
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    edited September 2020
    And just why is Black Bolt not listed as one of the Inhuman Royal Family ?
    (Doesn’t marrying into the Royal Family count ?)

And why not Karnak either (thought his comics bio mentions him as part of the Royal Family) ?

Funny having a Tag when only 1 champ is included.

(edit, OK, as far as Objective goes, it says “She....”) but still, the Tag doesn’t seem to encompass them all.
    Villains for today

Midnite93 said:

Inscription says those who fight for evil so we have to use or fight villiains?

Fight them ofc
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Now time to figure out which 1 energy quest in RttL gives the most progress the fastest.
  • Midnite93 said:

Okay this should be simple mutant treasure Island iron patriiot zero energy cost

So also Ultron (special version, and also has Vulture afterwards), or Doc Oc or Abom. first nodes on any branch of Island, and then quit and get key back if don’t want to continue onto that path's reward.

Of course the Epic difficulty Iron Patriot is the one with 5* Feature crystal, so ppl probably already have that way unlocked and claimed (so no key to fight IP again).

(or just like HERO day, just do your normal questing or arena and will come easily, no extra effort)
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Where can I find him?
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

Where can I find him?

Type The Champion when searching for summoners and a dual will pop up
  • gdad12264gdad12264 Posts: 5
    Search for Blue champion in summoner search mode. Has a Spiderman logo.
  • BassanoClapperBassanoClapper Posts: 54
    edited September 2020
    Edit: Not #Robots
    Appears to be #Metal
    is it robots or metal? I dueled a colossus and he worked
    if it is #metal and colossus works, duel tofutnt v.2
    very cool guy
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    i fought a wolverine and he worked too, so i assume metal tagged champions are the targets ^_^
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

if it is #metal and colossus works, duel tofutnt v.2
    very cool guy

• I fought a Metal tagged Jane Foster and got nothing
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    edited September 2020
    Metal tagged Falcon and Angela both Worked. So going with METAL.

(Edit) the JaneFoster (tagged Metal) is indeed odd. Didn’t count, but Magneto still magnetized.
    Conversely, Gwenpool DOES COUNT, but does not have Metal tag (currently). Was wondering is maybe the changes to who are Metal (Gwenpool) haven’t fully been implemented correctly. And does JaneFoster fall under that category of those whose Metal tag changed recently ?
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Go to act 1.1.5 and battle hulk buster 19 times for today’s dual target. Costs 2 energy to reach him. Easy
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

Go to act 1.1.5 and battle hulk buster 19 times for today’s dual target. Costs 2 energy to reach him. Easy

Rttl, 1.1, the first enemy is vision, only one energy and it does work ^_^

I fought a Metal tagged Jane Foster and got nothing

that's weird. I did the generic duel and it didn't work for me either