**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for alliance

Looking for something chill.

Comments

• OnkyOnky Posts: 334
    Message me, onky707 on line app
  • CourtbearCourtbear Posts: 163
    We are chill—-line me: Courtbear

23mil fun laidback Muppets Alliance is LF1 active member for Map55444 or 5x5 spot, optional 1bg AW (bronze1)
    Current maps: 5x5 / 55444 / 4x5 BGs (160mil)
    If you are looking to grow and learn, the Muppets is the alliance to be in 😎
    Interested teammate should be Uncollected/400k min. Time zone can be any, Line communication utilized. AQ Participation is only requirement, RL comes first, we all help each learn and grow
  • OnkyOnky Posts: 334
    We are gold 1-2 tier 6-8, map 55444 for 180mil AQ, very active but chill, no drama, all veteran players.
  • Captdeadp00lCaptdeadp00l Posts: 186
    Just added you in game. I run 2 alliances and both have very chill options. I have just AQ and I have an aq and aw option. Line captdeadp00l
  • NosiemNosiem Posts: 195
    HMU on Line and let's chat: nosiem
    Alliance tag: GLOME
  • XCripXCrip Posts: 130
    Line: xCrip

We do 6x5 AQ with mix of master and heroic mods.

Score approx 395M.

Plan to run 1 day of map 7 in near future.

AW G1. Boss rush T4. Explore T5.
  • Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 282
    Depends what chill is to you bro. We're 6x5, top 160 AQ. Play war to tier 4/P4 level. No masters craziness.

Clarkkent6631 on Line.
  • We are chilled
  • I you are still looking.. find me on line.. libra_adonis
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Still looking?
    We're a laid back all around the globe alliance. Running map 5 all around and sitting in gold 2 now aiming for gold 1.
    Hit me up in game or line, name's Ctuchik on both
  • If you are still looking. My line: bogorandl
    We run 5x5 aq with mods. Aw finished G3 but will be back in g2 next season.
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647
    What is chill? I have a spot just opened. In game or on line at DaBills.
  • Cpt9ToesCpt9Toes Posts: 32
    Depends on chill. We have a spot for a map 6 player... AW we are G2. R3L4X.

Line ID Cpt 9 Toes