**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I hallucinating?

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
I've been exploring act four and sometimes when I run out of energy, i just go to another app and wait like 30 minutes. I usually look at the nodes to the next defender to see how much energy it takes, but I've noticed that when you move, you are able to move more spaces than you should be able to based on your energy. for example, it's three tiles to the next fight. I have 8 energy and I click on the path to move. only 4 energy is consumed and I am left with 4. I thought i was imagining it but it kept happening. when I logged in again today, i was close to to the boss and I clicked on the next tile. I had five energy, and when I clicked, no energy was consumed and I was able to fight the boss. I am 100% sure on this.
I was on the circled tile after doing something else.
Note: I didn't actually force close out the app and I just clicked the home button on my phone and went to something else. the app was still in my multitasker screen thing

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,747 ★★★★★
    Dem units
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Dem units

suicides are expensive lol
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Did you ask your alliance for energy? Sometimes the energy bar doesnt display the alliance help energy before you use it
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Voltolos said:

Did you ask your alliance for energy? Sometimes the energy bar doesnt display the alliance help energy before you use it

huh I never knew that. the cool down timer on it is at about 6 hours, so I don't remember when I asked for help, but that might be the case. thanks!