**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Skill Awakening Gem

If you had an AG...whom would you use it on? Not a top level player, uncollected and mainly working on EQ and (slowly) trying for Cav and Variants at some point. Top champ is a max sig 5* CAIW. Thanks!

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Is this a serious question?
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    i wanna know the thought process for the idiot spamming disagrees, you jealous?
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    hmm
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    It is aegon or netflix daredevil if you don’t have sig stones
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    I'd use it on Aegon but only if you can get him to at least signature 140. If not, I would (and currently am) save up my sig stones until you can. Might very well dupe him in that time. I have the AG and a little over 100 sigs I can get into him, but I'm still gonna hold out until I have 40-60 more levels I can get into him straight away.
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    Ægon without a doubt, but Nick Fury is the next best option.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    How do you have a max sig 5* and you're not cavalier?
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Taskmaster
    Give me your dislikes
    edited September 2020
    Putang76 said:

Taskmaster
    Give me your dislikes

You have my respect @Putang76 dont abuse it...
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    MaxGaming said:

really I would go for him but to avoid the dislikes I say Ægon
    Dislikes be like- I am inevitable
    Korg said:

MaxGaming said:

really I would go for him but to avoid the dislikes I say Ægon
    Dislikes be like- I am inevitable
    I feel like people thought I meant go for Taskmaster i meant if I had that i like Taskmaster so I would go for him but for the sake of my entity and well being I would say go Ægon fo he can beat abyss