**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who's the best Spider-verse character?

Who's the best Spider-verse character? 75 votes

Stealth Spidey
30%
ThunderGodxandersrevengeVibranium_X23B_Dizzle_01mt386768Kill_GreyEtjamaRU11011Ctfz35LucianoDelHoyaDoctor_Strange19MCOCHazzagian_18SuperiorSymbioteBlack_SwanSlayerzzThanks_D19AceOfDiamondYeetusTheFoetusThe_Sentry06 23 votes
Spidergwen
2%
Fred_JoeityDarkKnight646 2 votes
Venom
34%
L_217PsychoakumadamianohmMoot4LifeCyborgNinja135KerneasAssumedNameStarKillerVIIThedancingkidColonaut123CiciliatoCowboyschamploo1RamadaSbkruebMiStaLovaWoody15Sarvanga1_UvoginMauledPyrda 26 votes
Carnage
0%
Mysterio
4%
MysterioMaxGamingJragonMaster170 3 votes
Stark Spidey
24%
Markjv81JestressAlex13369OnmixPizzabeatBerenhpUnidentifiedCreatureLovejoy72Ycatsdangarang122Vbnmetio_espectroSneakyWarriorC_Trooper88ChobblyTheBair123CrcrcrcElwind 18 votes
Other
4%
SpicyslicerDisgruntled_User_123SpideyFunko 3 votes

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Stealthy imo
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Other
    VtD imo
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Mysterio
    I played with Stealthy and Venom and I couldn't choose so I went with my 3rd choice
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    they all bring different abilities to the table, stealth has slow, enervate and vulnerability making him a very versatile and is used for a variety of utility, venom has massive buffs and is a complete tank with damage output, mysterio got big poison and AAR immune, stark has a great taunt and can also put out some pretty big damage, spidergwen is good for evading and dodging unblockable specials
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Stark Spidey
    Are we talking about the best character with the spider verse tag? Or the best character that is chiefly associated with Spiderman comics?
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Stark Spidey
    Lovejoy72 said:

Are we talking about the best character with the spider verse tag? Or the best character that is chiefly associated with Spiderman comics?

Only the ones with the Spider-verse tag
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Spidergwen
    She’s got a fairly easy ramp-up with great damage, evade and unstoppable counter, evades most unblockable hits with a few charges, has a decent power control with her enervate mechanic, and is an alright counter for a lot of annoying matchups. She’s not really the best at anything, but she’s a jack of all trades in a lot of scenarios
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Stealth Spidey
    Between Stealthy and Venom. But I value Stealthy's utility more, plus he has a very short ramp-up that makes him hit like a freakin truck.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Other
    King Dragon Symbiote Spider-Man sends his regards
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Stark Spidey
    Spelthy is just as good as sparky
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Stealth Spidey
    Crcrcrc said:

Spelthy is just as good as sparky

You're right. He's better too.
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    Mysterio
    This is an easy question for me.
  • Venom
    Venom just does more for me. Turns off the most irritating thing about fighting spiderverse champs - evade. Brutal animations and good damage.

If you count Sym Supreme as spiderverse then he’s my real answer though.