**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quaking Boss Rush

VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi, ‘just got UC’ player here a few days ago before the compensation who doesn’t have any 5* options against the current boss rush. I finished the Collector with only 4*s and got all the 5* and 6* shards in the Sasquatch side quest but I still need more shards! Then I heard Quake is a viable option for this week. I only have her as a 4* and is only an arena fodder until the other day when I ranked her up. I watched DorkLesson’s tutorial and practiced at the Master difficulty. Yesterday I managed to get Thing down to 40% at Epic. Now, I can solo him... but how do you guys deal with Havok?

Also, I only know how to quake and evade but not quake and parry. Is parrying necessary to learn?

I got hit at the end as my fingers got numb. Practicing lighter touch.

https://youtu.be/zpsMNtd37rw

Comments

• ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    No need to Quake and parry for Havok.
    Play normally, when he’s stunned from aftershocks as he’s about to reach one bar of power, attack him to push him to two bars, bait the sp2, start the cycle again.
  • MocamanMocaman Posts: 67
    Yo bro, i just got quake as a 5* and took him to rank 3/45... any tips for epic boss rush, i havent any of the epic difficulty
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Mocaman said:

Yo bro, i just got quake as a 5* and took him to rank 3/45... any tips for epic boss rush, i havent any of the epic difficulty

Try to practice against Thing (Epic Boss Rush Alpha) until you learn how to quake. Learn Quake and Shake or Evade style. Dork Lessons have some good videos about it. You won’t get it on the the first few tries but you’ll eventually get the rhythm with practice. Fight Thing - Die - Quit - Repeat.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    bruh i learnt quake in a day i did the boss rush on my alt with a 3 star quake but the one below epic version
  • MocamanMocaman Posts: 67
    Yo, ive been practicing quake and my goal is to be able to quake one of the boss rushes 1 day before it ends. How long did it take you to learn to quake??
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

Wow! I didn’t expect that. When the omega boss rush came I actually accepted that I can’t do it and if I try, it will cost me tons of units. So this morning, I actually gave it a try and was surprised how I managed it except for a few fights (Man-Thing and Namorms Spite, and Havok). Costed me 400 units, my revive and pot stash, and 2 30% champion boosts.

My thumbs hurt. Nerf Quake or give everyone 5* Quake.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

Wow! I didn’t expect that. When the omega boss rush came I actually accepted that I can’t do it and if I try, it will cost me tons of units. So this morning, I actually gave it a try and was surprised how I managed it except for a few fights (Man-Thing and Namorms Spite, and Havok). Costed me 400 units, my revive and pot stash, and 2 30% champion boosts.

My thumbs hurt. Nerf Quake or give everyone 5* Quake.

Congras maj dont nerft Quick and dont giv me he