**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who was your first 4 star champion?

Mine was Dr Strange. The most versatile all rounder. I miss you Stephen.

Comments

• manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Miss Marvel
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Ant man, I used to love him back then got a 5* recently might rank him up out of respect.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    <--------That guy, right there. He was also my 1st 5 and 6 star, so only fitting that I use him as my avatar. I'm sure when 7*'s are introduced, HE will be my 1st lol.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Electro I think.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    It was the same as my first 3*, a classic daredevil. I got it so long ago that the basic pool had like 30 champs. I was happy because I knew how to play him already
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    daredevil netflix from a premium, took him to r5 asap before i realized he was terrible lmao
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    i actually had two first four stars. i got gwenpool and kamala in the same batch of ten premiums.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    God, that was over 4 years ago. I want to say Colossus? Don't quote me on it.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★

Drax is not amazing but still really nice! Why is your avatar hawkeye then?

Ironically enough, when I first became uncollected and opened my 1st formed GM crystal from the UC calendar, it was a 5* Drax.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I dont remember I omly have 3 thoughts either Falcon, Phoenix, or Groot I dont know i just say Falcon bc I got him in a premium first
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    My first was Magik, disappointed at first because I didn't know how to use her
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 410 ★★★
    Omega Red from my first ever PHC...
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    I saved the shards and opened 2 of them. Rocket and Loki. I actually like them both, still do.
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Wasp was my first 4*..she took me far back then! Much respect 😊
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,683 ★★★★★
    Miles Morales
    Can't wait for his Broken Beyond God Tier OP Buff
    edited September 2020

MaxGaming said:

I dont remember I omly have 3 thoughts either Falcon, Phoenix, or Groot I dont know i just say Falcon bc I got him in a premium first

I was hoping for taskmaster
    My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
    Taskmaster wasn't in the game when I got my first 4* so is your day still ruined @MCOCMcdonalds
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    white mag.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    hm it was in 2018...

ULTRON
    edited September 2020

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

I was hoping for taskmaster
    My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
    Taskmaster wasn't in the game when I got my first 4* so is your day still ruined @MCOCMcdonalds
    Angr
    Hmm should I care???
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Mine was a sentry, hoping for a overhaul to him or atleast making him a decent champ, even if not like his counterpart.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye on Day 2 of my account. Blew through so much content with him
  • Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    Venom the Duck on my main, Aegon on my second account
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Wilson Fisk back when I kept rerolling my account for one out of a phc
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Storm