**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Broke the Throne

2»

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Noice job mate!
    Also how do I type your ign lol

ty and ∆geᴎt X zzz
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Was 6.2 harder then 6.3/4? I’ve explored 6.1-2.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Nice work!
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Awesome job, my dude! Hope you get some solid R3 Cosmic options soon! And congrats on the Torch!

Ty and Venom will be going to r3
    Congratulations on Act 6 100% and this awesome rankup decision! I am a die hard Venom lover and I love to see someone taking him up
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Congrats dude, literally just did my 100% last week as well!
  • Severus35Severus35 Posts: 88
    Congrats on that new shiny 6* Classic Cap, lol! B)

Slowly grinding back on act6 exploration myself. That's inspiring :)
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★

Lifecycle is dumb confirmed.

actually its one of the easier quests in 6.2 lol
    i totally thought it was 6.2.5 ... .but that's Do Not Go Gentle he's talking about ... still, Life Cycle can be tricky lol ... with AA it was easy but still a dumb node.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

i totally thought it was 6.2.5 ... .but that's Do Not Go Gentle he's talking about ... still, Life Cycle can be tricky lol ... with AA it was easy but still a dumb node.
    Plenty of champs make life cycle a nothing node. Not even remotely a problem node
    Congrats @Agent_X_zzz. Now give me those cosmic cats so I can R3 corvus and Surfer please and thank you
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Plenty of champs make life cycle a nothing node. Not even remotely a problem node
    It's almost too easy with Void.
    Kill_Grey said:

It's almost too easy with Void.
    Void, Warlock, Doom, and AA (if they can get poison and bleed) all basically completely ignore it. Void is definitely one of my fav options for it though. Just a normal Void fight the entire time
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Congrats @Agent_X_zzz. Now give me those cosmic cats so I can R3 corvus and Surfer please and thank you

haha give me a science t5cc and its a done deal

haha give me a science t5cc and its a done deal
    I'm only at 27k frags of one right now. I've never had one sit in inventory for long before using it. I've had pretty solid options for every class so far. Used 2 mutant, 2 science, 2 mystic, 2 tech, 1 skill, and 1 cosmic so far
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    This aged well