**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

iOS 14.

Anyone that has an iPhone, have you updated to iOS 14? Are you having and issues with playing the game? If not are there any performance issues with the game. I remember with iOS 13 I had problems and don’t want to update if the same thing is happening this year. Appreciate any feedback on this!

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I’ve been on the iOS 14 beta for a couple months now with no game issue. You should be fine.
  • Or the new iPadOS 14 as well ?? (They started separating the OS name to differentiate iPhone vs iPad in v13).
    Seems like a lot of changes in v14, wondering if anything added was gonna cause new game problems.

——
    And FYI, the final iOS 13 phone version (13.7) had finally added the COVID-19 Bluetooth proximity tracking system (I believe includes cross-platform integration between Apple/Android too, not sure if/when android implemented it yet). You have the option to enable it in settings, that allows ANONYMOUS notification to others who have been nearby (for long enough) when a person indicates they are “positive” on their phone.

Pretty sure that's how it operates, and various US States are starting to roll out Apps to support this new anonymous notification system built into the OS now.
    (I know, not part of game, but a public service health announcement)
  • One think of note, the Bottom Points of the Menu Bar (when collapsed) are visible onscreen at top again.

This used to happen many months ago, but then along the way it seemed to have been fixed, even as recently as this current game version (Sept game) on prior iOS 13.6 it has been working where those “Bottom Points” were correctly fully collapsed off from the top of screen.

Updated to iOS 14.0 and the “Points” are back again.

See “Menu Collapsed” vs “Menu Expanded” below, you can see where those “points” are coming from.

• DonrefreDonrefre Posts: 124 ★★

One think of note, the Bottom Points of the Menu Bar (when collapsed) are visible onscreen at top again.

This used to happen many months ago, but then along the way it seemed to have been fixed, even as recently as this current game version (Sept game) on prior iOS 13.6 it has been working where those “Bottom Points” were correctly fully collapsed off from the top of screen.

See “Menu Collapsed” vs “Menu Expanded” below, you can see where those “points” are coming from.

Same here on iPad Pro with iOS 14
    And the game is also quite laggy sometimes 🙄
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    No problems on IOS14.
  • Severus35Severus35 Posts: 88
    iPhone XR here, I updated last week.
    Using iOS13 my game was suffering from regular severe frame drops. Especially during heavy particles effects from specials (like Torch or OmegaRed). My phone was heating up pretty fast to the point i was wondering if my device was the issue.
    Since i've been using iOS14 all of these issues are still there but far, far less frequent. The game has been running much more smoothly. It still drains the battery pretty fast, but i feel now it is actually for something ;)
  • Simmons253Simmons253 Posts: 40
    Thanks everyone. I did update. The first opening the game was lagging and slow opening(longest it’s ever been). Forced closed and reset my phone. Haven’t had issues after other than the visible line at the top of the screen. Which I had before the update 13.6. I was getting some lag prior to update just randomly and I still get that. So not iOS 14 issues. I currently have the SE because the screen came off my X. So I think some of my issues are because of this phone even though it’s more than capable spec wise. I think it’s the screen personally.
  • Mine with “Line” along top is on iPad 6th Gen.
    Was there many months ago when problem originally started.
    Was NOT there just prior to updating to iPadOS 14.
    Line at top then came back once I updated to 14.

Someone else mentioned this about a week ago too in another thread too (started again for them with 14), but can’t find that thread now. That is when I went to see if I had that line (still using 13.6), and so I know I was not seeing it last week before I updated.
  • AcesAces Posts: 8
    Game is crashing on ipad iOS 14. Just upgraded and I can’t log in to the game.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Donrefre said:

One think of note, the Bottom Points of the Menu Bar (when collapsed) are visible onscreen at top again.

Same here on iPad Pro with iOS 14
    And the game is also quite laggy sometimes 🙄
    This isn’t too relevant but why did you blurr your XP out?

• This isn’t too relevant but why did you blurr your XP out?

That's the normal LVL 60 bar. Just happens to be similar Blue to crossing out Name and Ally display.