**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

well..u can’t win em all

just explored uncollected EQ to open my 2nd six star, pulled this man right next to guilly2099 which i do desperately needed for the immunities but what can i say, u win some u lose some

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I mean he has a good bit of utility. If Kabam gives him an update buff (small abilities change and a numbers buff) he could jump up to being one of the best techs in the game.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

just explored uncollected EQ to open my 2nd six star, pulled this man right next to guilly2099 which i do desperately needed for the immunities but what can i say, u win some u lose some

At least he has decent damage and good power drain
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    I don’t know why the disagrees. Literally just make his power drain on the sp2 stronger, make the sp2 give no power, fix up his stats a little, and give him increased attack rating for each armor up effect (including indefinite passives) like colossus. And there you have it, boom he’s a great champ.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

I don’t know why the disagrees. Literally just make his power drain on the sp2 stronger, make the sp2 give no power, fix up his stats a little, and give him increased attack rating for each armor up effect (including indefinite passives) like colossus. And there you have it, boom he’s a great champ.

He would still be an average champion.