**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Advanced A.I

When gave sp1 soon after my 5 hit combo there is no chance to escape it. But when I was fighting with mysterio he suddenly blocked my medusa’s sp1. Then I got comboed . This is 3rd time . This was happening in other fights too
This is ridiculous

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,683 ★★★★★
    Video proof?
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I would say I could relate but I can't but I have realized that my mid combos are being delayed and I get hit while playing and its getting annoying
  • RitheeshRitheesh Posts: 4
    That was all of a sudden
  • RitheeshRitheesh Posts: 4
    wait few minutes for video proof
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Why are you hitting him during his reflect phase? That's all I wanna know
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    What I usually notice is my Champs throwing random heavies out of nowhere. And another funny thing is the opponents suddenly taking delight in throwing their specials in the middle of a combo when attacking into your block.

Their reaction time is unbelievable as well.
  • AvolA1987AvolA1987 Posts: 32
    Kill_Grey said:

What I usually notice is my Champs throwing random heavies out of nowhere. And another funny thing is the opponents suddenly taking delight in throwing their specials in the middle of a combo when attacking into your block.

Noticed this as well. Very annoying, indeed.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Ritheesh said:
    I'd say you were a bit slow. Thats the only reason I can think of. While playing Medusa and using her sp1, I have this rhythum in my mind and yours was a bit late
    I’ve just tested a few duels- medusa vs mysterio and comparing my experience to OP’s video, there does look to be a delay in last hit of combo and sp1 firing.

I performed 7 sp1’s in the same way- 5 hit combo into special attack, and all 7 landed.

I’ll look to give it a go in other content.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    to me, it looked like you just delayed pushing the special button
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I’m getting delays mid combo like my third hit keeps lagging even though I am double tapping like I have for the last 5 years, every few fights I’ll just get countered mid combo because of the lag, wonder if it’s the same lag thing here
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Holy **** that video was like watching a slideshow.

If your device is lagging that hard, then the inputs will be delayed. Delayed inputs will mean blocked SP1s.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Oh, and I forgot to mention the one where they bait your dash by blocking or throwing their heavies, and then catch you with their specials when you're dashing forward.

And light intercepts seem to be a pretty regular thing amongst them nowadays 🤔