**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First ever 5 star from legendary crystal

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
I didn't know you get 5 stars from the legendary crystals. My luck is so insane it's a legendary crystal but 5 star is a 5 star! 😁

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Not bad!
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I pulled a 5star moon knight yesterday from legendary crystal
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 410 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Duped my normal 5 star iron man for the 3rd time yesterday from a legendary crystal...smh
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He has his uses definitely, not the worst
  • Out of 2 legendary crystals, I've gotten 2 5 stars. The first one I got Blade, the second one I got Juggernaut
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I opened a legendary crystal a few months ago and got 5* red mags. I was not mad, not happy because a five star is a five star. Now he’s buffed and he is one of my best 5*
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 457 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Got this out of my last Legendary Crystal from the side quest. I don't know how to use her, though.

• Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    my Γ¦gon was pulled out a legendary, just waiting on a dupe now
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I am uncertain if this is my first but I pulled Sentinel out of a legendary crystal and took him to rank 5!
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My first was hulk or was that gmc it’s either hulk or green goblin
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I pulled bishop as my first and last so far
  • AshMoskovAshMoskov Posts: 54 β˜…
    I got bwcv from legendary crystal