**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who's the best Spider-verse character?

Who's the best Spider-verse character? 75 votes

Stealth Spidey
30%
ThunderGodxandersrevengeVibranium_X23B_Dizzle_01mt386768Kill_GreyEtjamaRU11011Ctfz35LucianoDelHoyaDoctor_Strange19MCOCHazzagian_18SuperiorSymbioteBlack_SwanSlayerzzThanks_D19AceOfDiamondYeetusTheFoetusThe_Sentry06 23 votes
Spidergwen
2%
Fred_JoeityDarkKnight646 2 votes
Venom
34%
L_217PsychoakumadamianohmMoot4LifeCyborgNinja135KerneasAssumedNameStarKillerVIIThedancingkidColonaut123CiciliatoCowboyschamploo1RamadaSbkruebMiStaLovaWoody15Sarvanga1_UvoginMauledPyrda 26 votes
Carnage
0%
Mysterio
4%
MysterioMaxGamingJragonMaster170 3 votes
Stark Spidey
24%
Markjv81JestressAlex13369OnmixPizzabeatBerenhpUnidentifiedCreatureLovejoy72Ycatsdangarang122Vbnmetio_espectroSneakyWarriorC_Trooper88ChobblyTheBair123CrcrcrcElwind 18 votes
Other
4%
SpicyslicerDisgruntled_User_123SpideyFunko 3 votes

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Stealthy imo
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Other
    VtD imo
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Mysterio
    I played with Stealthy and Venom and I couldn't choose so I went with my 3rd choice
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    they all bring different abilities to the table, stealth has slow, enervate and vulnerability making him a very versatile and is used for a variety of utility, venom has massive buffs and is a complete tank with damage output, mysterio got big poison and AAR immune, stark has a great taunt and can also put out some pretty big damage, spidergwen is good for evading and dodging unblockable specials
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Stark Spidey
    Are we talking about the best character with the spider verse tag? Or the best character that is chiefly associated with Spiderman comics?
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Stark Spidey
    Lovejoy72 said:

Are we talking about the best character with the spider verse tag? Or the best character that is chiefly associated with Spiderman comics?

Only the ones with the Spider-verse tag
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Spidergwen
    She’s got a fairly easy ramp-up with great damage, evade and unstoppable counter, evades most unblockable hits with a few charges, has a decent power control with her enervate mechanic, and is an alright counter for a lot of annoying matchups. She’s not really the best at anything, but she’s a jack of all trades in a lot of scenarios
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Stealth Spidey
    Between Stealthy and Venom. But I value Stealthy's utility more, plus he has a very short ramp-up that makes him hit like a freakin truck.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Other
    King Dragon Symbiote Spider-Man sends his regards
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Stark Spidey
    Spelthy is just as good as sparky
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Stealth Spidey
    Crcrcrc said:

Spelthy is just as good as sparky

You're right. He's better too.
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    Mysterio
    This is an easy question for me.
  • Venom
    Venom just does more for me. Turns off the most irritating thing about fighting spiderverse champs - evade. Brutal animations and good damage.

If you count Sym Supreme as spiderverse then he’s my real answer though.