**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Book 2 Chapter 1 rewards early prediction

Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
Well, it's pretty boring time for me, no content to do, and I'm excited about Act 7 or Book 2 Chapter 1 as they call it. It will come in December so almost 3 months from now. I wonder what kind of rewards can we expect from it.

My prediction for exploration is:

1x 6* awakening gem, class
2x rank 1 to 2 6* rank up gem
4 tier 5 class catalyst, one of them is selector
Bunches of 6* shards
8 tier 5 basic catalyst
Many tier 2 catalyst

And maybe still too early for rank 4 6* resources to be introduced?

What do you think? Pls share your thoughts.

Comments

• Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    everything seem good but i doubt Kabam will add more than 1 tier 5 class catalyst, and i think it will be a random rank tier 5 class catalyst i think it will be 15k 6 star shards and 4 tier 5 basic , i think everything else should be on par but def no more than 1 tier 5 class cat
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★

don’t think there will be a gem.
    No way there’s four t5ccs.

At the time when Act 7 released rank 3 6* will become a norm my friend. I think my prediction is not too much really.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    no way there are 4 t5ccs and one is a selector
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    They will start to trickle out T3A and T6B in very small amounts, same way they started to trickle out T5cc.
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    edited September 2020
    Maybe 4 tier 5 cc are too many I admit. I guess 1 is more reasonable.

If it's not a full one I will be extremely disappointed.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Nah01 said:

I highly doubt we’ll get a fully formed T5CC for the exploration of a single chapter, in all honesty
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,676 ★★★★★

Nah01 said:

I highly doubt we’ll get a fully formed T5CC for the exploration of a single chapter, in all honesty
    I'm not so sure. they did say we should see the first r4s next year
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Chapter 1 rewards have historically always been underwhelming. Since it’s the setup for the rest of the Act they need something to build off of and set expectations low. I wouldn’t get hopes up too much for this one.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Nah01 said:

I'm not so sure. they did say we should see the first r4s next year
    Did they? I must have missed it if so. You wouldn’t happen to have a reference for that?

Regardless, I still stand by my doubts. Exploring the entirety of Act 6 only rewarded you with one T5CC. I think it’s much more likely that Book 2 Chapter 1 exploration will feature a random fragment crystal, or a small selector if we’re lucky.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Book 2 is already looking leaps and bounds ahead of act 6 and it's BS. I'm more than likely gonna explore book 2 before act 6 lol.

Rewards wise
    3 t5b
    50% t5cc selector? (Hopefully)
    Couple t2a
    Maybe a 5* 4-5 gem
    Bunch of shards
    Probably a couple of Cavs too
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Nah01 said:

prepare to be extremely disappointed
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    I will be very disappointed if there is not a full t5cc for exploration but 4 of them is too high.

Book 2 is geared toward 6* champs (global node buffs 6* etc) so the rewards have help people rank their 6*. You get 20-30% of a t5cc from monthly cav, story rewards has to be more than just 50%.
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    I wouldn't expect anything generous - they nailed the act 5 rewards - However, when it came to act 6 the difficulty and rewards were so unproportionate it was truly remarkably absurd
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Be prepared to be disappointment, one thing i learn in 5 years of playing this game is that never expect anything and you wont be disappointed we would be lucky if we get 1 full T5CC class cat or an awaken gem