**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Book 2 Chapter 1 rewards early prediction

Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
Well, it's pretty boring time for me, no content to do, and I'm excited about Act 7 or Book 2 Chapter 1 as they call it. It will come in December so almost 3 months from now. I wonder what kind of rewards can we expect from it.

My prediction for exploration is:

1x 6* awakening gem, class
2x rank 1 to 2 6* rank up gem
4 tier 5 class catalyst, one of them is selector
Bunches of 6* shards
8 tier 5 basic catalyst
Many tier 2 catalyst

And maybe still too early for rank 4 6* resources to be introduced?

What do you think? Pls share your thoughts.

Comments

• Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    everything seem good but i doubt Kabam will add more than 1 tier 5 class catalyst, and i think it will be a random rank tier 5 class catalyst i think it will be 15k 6 star shards and 4 tier 5 basic , i think everything else should be on par but def no more than 1 tier 5 class cat
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★

don’t think there will be a gem.
    No way there’s four t5ccs.

At the time when Act 7 released rank 3 6* will become a norm my friend. I think my prediction is not too much really.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    no way there are 4 t5ccs and one is a selector
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    They will start to trickle out T3A and T6B in very small amounts, same way they started to trickle out T5cc.
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    edited September 2020
    Maybe 4 tier 5 cc are too many I admit. I guess 1 is more reasonable.

If it's not a full one I will be extremely disappointed.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Nah01 said:

I highly doubt we’ll get a fully formed T5CC for the exploration of a single chapter, in all honesty
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,754 ★★★★★

Nah01 said:

I highly doubt we’ll get a fully formed T5CC for the exploration of a single chapter, in all honesty
    I'm not so sure. they did say we should see the first r4s next year
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Chapter 1 rewards have historically always been underwhelming. Since it’s the setup for the rest of the Act they need something to build off of and set expectations low. I wouldn’t get hopes up too much for this one.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Nah01 said:

I'm not so sure. they did say we should see the first r4s next year
    Did they? I must have missed it if so. You wouldn’t happen to have a reference for that?

Regardless, I still stand by my doubts. Exploring the entirety of Act 6 only rewarded you with one T5CC. I think it’s much more likely that Book 2 Chapter 1 exploration will feature a random fragment crystal, or a small selector if we’re lucky.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Book 2 is already looking leaps and bounds ahead of act 6 and it's BS. I'm more than likely gonna explore book 2 before act 6 lol.

Rewards wise
    3 t5b
    50% t5cc selector? (Hopefully)
    Couple t2a
    Maybe a 5* 4-5 gem
    Bunch of shards
    Probably a couple of Cavs too
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Nah01 said:

prepare to be extremely disappointed
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    I will be very disappointed if there is not a full t5cc for exploration but 4 of them is too high.

Book 2 is geared toward 6* champs (global node buffs 6* etc) so the rewards have help people rank their 6*. You get 20-30% of a t5cc from monthly cav, story rewards has to be more than just 50%.
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    I wouldn't expect anything generous - they nailed the act 5 rewards - However, when it came to act 6 the difficulty and rewards were so unproportionate it was truly remarkably absurd
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Be prepared to be disappointment, one thing i learn in 5 years of playing this game is that never expect anything and you wont be disappointed we would be lucky if we get 1 full T5CC class cat or an awaken gem