**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to deal with the Sentinel in V1Ch3.1?

GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
He has Oscillate and Degeneration (-1.1% Health per sec)....

How to deal with this guy without using so many revives?

PS: only Science and Cosmic Champs are allowed in this Chapter. So Ghost and Hood Synergy is not feasible.

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Ghost with Hood. You could always bring Ghulk, but it would probably be a long fight and he might still die.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Etjama said:

Ghost with Hood. You could always bring Ghulk, but it would probably be a long fight and he might still die.

This is Variant 1 Chapter3, Ghost and Hood are not qualified.

PS: GHulk’s face-me won’t be triggered in Degenration
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Iirc I used 5/65 Hype, 5/65 Cap beardo, Heimdal (synergie) and couple of boosts (yellow, red, green + cosmic power boost or whatever they’re called). A revive might also have been used.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

This is Variant 1 Chapter3, Ghost and Hood are not qualified.

PS: GHulk’s face-me won’t be triggered in Degenration
    Oof, sorry. I thought this was Variant 3 for some reason. And oh yeah, Kabam refuses to make Ghulk work properly. Forgot about that. 😑

The only way I can think of then is just high dps champs with the Heimdall synergy, that's a BS fight.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Corvus
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Corvus? ML combos and sp2 x 2 (if you dare) leave the last glaive charge up and hit his block if you haven’t killed him by then?

I think if you can pick up a couple charges en-route and you run suicides you could kill him within the 2 specials. Run 200% power boost to be extra sure or if not using suicides.

• SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Thing