**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ISO needed to Rank 3 a 6* Champion

I'm 1800 t5 mystic frags away from taking my 6* Doom to rank 3. Level 185 as well.. I can't wait but have failed every attempt so far to pull mystic. Im about to try the 4* Cav run.

That said I was curious if anyone who has taken a 6* to rank 3 has any clue how many 5k class ISO it took them to max out the champion. Even a rough but near estimate is helpful.

Thanks. (I have about 215 mystic 5k atm)

Comments

• StarzStarz Posts: 153
    I'm 1800 t5 mystic frags away from taking my 6* Doom to rank 3. Level 185 as well.. I can't wait but have failed every attempt so far to pull mystic. Im about to try the 4* Cav run.

That said I was curious if anyone who has taken a 6* to rank 3 has any clue how many 5k class ISO it took them to max out the champion. Even a rough but near estimate is helpful.

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    You should be fine. That iso would all add to be over a million hit points.
    Wow. Not sure why it posted three times..

You should be fine. That iso would all add to be over a million hit points.

So I have a number of other mystic rank ups I need to do but don't want to waste what is needed for Doom even though that last 4% may take a while. Thats why I was hoping for the round about number... Im sure there is math to figure it out but.. im not the smartest so..
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    i’m pretty sure each level for a 6* r3 maxes out at 25k points, meaning that worse case scenario it would take 1,125,000 iso points because 45 levels*25k points per level worse case. because u have the class advantage for your mystic iso it would be 215 bricks*7500 points per brick which adds up to 1,612,500 iso points. meaning that worse case scenario you would still have around 500k iso points left which is equivalent to around 67 bricks left. so no matter what you’ll have enough to level him up to spare if i did the math correctly

i’m pretty sure each level for a 6* r3 maxes out at 25k points, meaning that worse case scenario it would take 1,125,000 iso points because 45 levels*25k points per level worse case. because u have the class advantage for your mystic iso it would be 215 bricks*7500 points per brick which adds up to 1,612,500 iso points. meaning that worse case scenario you would still have around 500k iso points left which is equivalent to around 67 bricks left. so no matter what you’ll have enough to level him up to spare if i did the math correctly

And there's the math.. Thanks @Esket1t_420