**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

In your opinion, what order do the best cosmics go in?

In your opinion, what order do the best cosmics go in? 113 votes

Best: Venom 2nd: Corvus 3rd: Hyperion 4th: CMM
0%
Best: Corvus 2nd: CMM 3rd: Hyperion 4th: Venom
22%
danielmathTheHoodedDormammuzeezee57mt386768TivjyotEtjamaMadEyeMoody_333Capn_DanteAaronc94Thicco_ModeNikhil_MBHassamaMamaCHIEF1121TSR6225StellanMCOCHazzaJueVioleGraceABLE_G19SlayerzzCloudwalker 25 votes
Best: Corvus 2nd: Hyperion 3rd: CMM 4th: Venom
16%
PalanthraxMagicBentonDrenlinSolrac_2Jim0172CupidabqberLordSmasherZipioSarvanga1_GreekhitErosenseiogNah01MaxLeegian_18Blizzard28Black_SwanHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCheesePizzaRed 19 votes
Best: Hyperion 2nd: Corvus 3rd: CMM 4th Venom
18%
nameplasWaynedavyThecurlerPizzabeatMcord117Logan00CiciliatoRockypantherxOnePix3LIron_Patriot_is_litjsjsjs13Icy000DretlleTyDollarSignwalkerdogAnTi_NooBChobblyCowabungaThe_Sentry06DeanHuffa 21 votes
Best: Hyperion 2nd: CMM 3rd: Corvus 4th Venom
13%
Hammerbro_64CyborgNinja135RookiieAkkarin23FiiNCHAomine_Daiki10_ReefSpideyFunkoMrGreekCrcrcrcValentinos13Yodabolt21youaintrightAversionsCrownElwind 15 votes
Best: Corvus 2nd: Venom 3rd: Hyperion 4th CMM
1%
ZombieZeddXva23 2 votes
None of them... Groot is the best
13%
Alex13369TheLegend27RockyshockySvaenVbnmeAdil08WorldWarEG3MasterpuffZeBlahSuperiorSymbioteQfuryFluffy_pawsSaltE_Wenis69Agent_22[Deleted User] 15 votes
Other: (specify)
14%
Delta_14UnidentifiedCreatureMoosetiptronicPrathapMaldroit2xxKyojinxxDenzel116Kill_GreyBonzodavidFeroX_the_fat_heringSwarmOfRavensCaptainGameSavageTrashPanda12laxtheLobster44 16 votes

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I don't have a corvus, so I'd say CMM then Hyperion.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Corvus cmm venom hype (I’m not a fan of heavy rng champs like hype) and I run suicides

almost twinsies
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I used to say CMM #1, but Corvus' cheat death just dominates the meta, even more so than CMM's indestructible. Plus his reach is actually insane.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    Corvus, CMM, Medusa, hype.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Hyperion
    Cmm
    Corvus

I think most agree these are the top 3 but man there so much usefullness in Hypes power gain thats where he edges the other 2 out for me. The only thing i will say tho is that i have cmm as a r3 6* and i also have a 6* corvus that will get up there eventually so ofc that will kind of make them both better then Hype. But comparing them all as 5/65 he gets the node.

And heres to hoping 6* hyperion will happen eventually cheers

@Aleor is about to enter the chat
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,976 ★★★★
    Groot, Groot, then Groot.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Hyperion is disgusting
    I don't run suicides so it's CMM then Corvus for me
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Without suicides though corvus is very underwhelming. Without suicides I don't think he can even contend with Hyperion and Sparkles.

With them however...
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    In no particular order , VTD, Corvus & Hyperion

I still need to get CMM to place her in my top Cosmic list
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Hyperion, CMM, Corvus, Aarkus
  • Other: (specify)
    For me CMM is #1

Corvus, hyp and cmm are the best 3 in cosmic, you can’t go wrong with them, they are all great, I just like sparkles very much.

Venom isn’t on the same level, he is going to be my next r5 cosmic though, he is a lot of fun to play. I got cull at r5 as well, while hyp is still sitting on r3, I’ll take him up eventually I think but cull and venom are just more fun to me as of now.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    fun to play: venom, cmm, medusa
    as for who's best: corvus, cmm, hype
  • WorldWarEG3WorldWarEG3 Posts: 30
    Just wait till the inevitable Groot and King Groot reworks in the next 5 years then he will be OP! 😂
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    This is me not rocking suicides. I rate CMM lower because she is unduped and I’m not great at playing her yet. Without suicides Venom feels like he hits harder, presuming they can be bled. So I would have Hype>=CMM>Venom>Corvus without suicides.
  • CMM, Hype, CG, Venom then the chasm opens.

• Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Hyperion, Brie Marvel, Venom, Corvus, Medusa - in that particular order.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Miyagi said:

Prathap said:

In no particular order , VTD, Corvus & Hyperion

I still need to get CMM to place her in my top Cosmic list

Nice to see there are those valuing VTD though I would put him as honorable mention... you could probably throw Silver Surfer in this category as well.
    VTD is underrated but suits my play style... Just get him to have the buffs you need and he's going to save lot of trouble
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    1. Corvus Glaive
    2. Medusa
    3. Captain Marvel (movie)
    4. Hyperion
    5. Venom