**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I have an interesting theory

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
Okay so this might seem like the most far-fetched theory ever, but there is a very small chance that it's true. We all know that in the past few months, the Heralds of Galactus have been introduced, and there are a few that we don't yet have in the game yet, but I believe that Galactus will be introduced into the game in December. We still have October and November to introduce the rest of the heralds, and there can be as many as 6 introduced into the game in this time. Also, this season of Fortnite is titled "Nexus War," and it is Marvel themed. The community seems to think that there will be an event at the end of the season where Galactus will fight the avengers. The season ends on November 30th. This would be a perfect storm for Marvel to get publicity from a popular video game, and put Galactus into this popular mobile game. This might be the craziest thing ever said on this forum, but there's a small chance I'm right. Thoughts?

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    What are we talking about?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Korg said:

You've leaked very sensitive information; my rebellion will protect you.

Are you going to print enough pamphlets this time to get the word out?
    Oh no not again.
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

I'll tell Kabam to meet me in Mexico. I'll actually be in Canada - I don't trust them. Besides, I like the cold.

Meanwhile being in their own backyard... sneaky
    Keep your friends close...
  • SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    edited September 2020
    Maltyo9 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

I'll tell Kabam to meet me in Mexico. I'll actually be in Canada - I don't trust them. Besides, I like the cold.

Meanwhile being in their own backyard... sneaky
    Keep your friends close...
    ...but your enemies closer.
  • SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211

smh. why would you put it here! now kabam will silence you. be careful. cover the camera on your monitor. await a carrier pigeon. when it comes, ignore the letter attached to its feet. cut the bird itself open and find the letter there. further instructions will be there. stay safe soldier

is this like an invite to an extremely safe bunker? I want in.
  • All jokes aside, I have been wondering the same thing myself
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    You can hide in my fuhrerbunker
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Maybe Aegon goes to fortnite, and we get galactus? Seems pretty well timed with the heralds
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Lol **** went from 0 to 100 real quick