**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I rank my six star or my five stars?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So I just pulled a six star Doom. As you can imagine I an extremely happy but I am also torn. Soon I will finally have the resources for one major rank up so I am wondering who should I chose? Should I go for my six star Doom to rank 2 or should I bring either my five star Archangel or Nick Fury to rank 5?

All three of them are great but I just can’t decide . I go mostly for monthly quests and of occasionaly for alliance quest or war . I don’t plan on going for cavalier any time soon nor for abyss or variants

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    First of all r5 Nick fury and then R2 doom
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Also upgrade that g2099 to r4 then you are labyrinth ready
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    If you rank up Guillotine 2099, you can actually become cavalier, your team is more than good enough, you've got nick, archangel, sentinel, torch, venom, doom, Guillotine 2099 and your unit stash, so stop procrastinating and get started
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

If you rank up Guillotine 2099, you can actually become cavalier, your team is more than good enough, you've got nick, archangel, sentinel, torch, venom, doom, Guillotine 2099 and your unit stash, so stop procrastinating and get started

I agree.

And OP, none of your current Champs NEED to be at rank 5 to get that title. Besides, if you're not going for variants or act 6 soon, then why do you need to bother to rank 'em?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Doom is for longer term. I would advise ranking Fury, because he will carry you through a whole lot of content
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

My team is good but I am not. I am at best an average bordering on mediocre player. Trying to go for cavalier would just frustrate me and make waste units
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

I agree.

And OP, none of your current Champs NEED to be at rank 5 to get that title. Besides, if you're not going for variants or act 6 soon, then why do you need to bother to rank 'em?
    So I can have an easier time exploring the monthly quest . Right now I have no problem with the first and second chapter of the monthly quest but exploring chapter 3 tends to be a chore and I have to use boosts and revives and even units. I figure one rank 5 or rank 2 would make it easier for me
  • JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130
    Seeing your roster makes me think just stick with rank 4 Champions, no need to even rank 5 so early. Your roster is just perfect. Don't do anything but rank 4 or level up 6*.