**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Update to Solo Events

Comments

• QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

What are the drop rates for each of the items in the Supreme Solo crystals? Seems like that piece of information will help determine their utility...

Dr. Zola

0.1% for T5b and 0.3% for T2a, book it Dan-O.
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    Super Awesome..for the 22 hrs one if i am not wrong it is 750 T5BCF x 30 Days that will be 22,500 and 1200 T2ACF x 30 Days will be 36,000.. This is a super pro player move.. and glad to see the 25 units and L1 Revive are still there which was the main motivation for looking forward to the 22 hr event...Great Work Kabam Team and Big Thank You... :smile::love:
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I appreciate that units and l1 revives aren't gone. Was expecting the 5* generic Stone to be the final milestone which is not surprising (gotta earn it ofc). Hope the new point system is nice (I didn't understand much because I can't interpret statements right now)
    Nice update I guess. Kinda sad I hoarded those shards for nothing though. Oh well
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    simula67 said:

What is a "2-star class sig-up" ?

I would think its a max class sig stone for 2*. Just guessing tho
  • Wait...so people want something extra because they've been sitting on stockpiles? Lol.

Most of us were under the assumption that when the crystals were updated we would be able to use the shards the we would currently spend on these crystals to buy the other ones. Lots of people have no reason to open these, as they don’t need XP or arena boosts, etc.

They were planning to use the shards they had saved to buy the newer crystals, and are now finding out we can’t do that. Didn’t want extra.
    Thought it was obvious that there would be legacy crystals and updated ones,

They’ve said from the word go that we shouldn’t hoard, it’s be very much out of character to the reward that
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Deeparvi said:

Its not even 1 week and you ruined the plan .. Now I am upset.. :neutral:

You have only 50 whereas I have more than 500 unopened lesser and greater boost crystals.. Imaging the level of my frustration!!
    50? It says right there 221...ffs
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    thankfully the 2* sig stone is still there, it's one of th very few things i didn't want to see disappear, together with the 25 units on the 22H event ^_^ i would say that i'm decently happy for the update, but i have a question about the new crystals: have the drop rates and the items remained the same for the lesser ones? can i still get 2* AGs from the new Solo Crystal, the smallest one?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

Wait...so people want something extra because they've been sitting on stockpiles? Lol.

Most of us were under the assumption that when the crystals were updated we would be able to use the shards the we would currently spend on these crystals to buy the other ones. Lots of people have no reason to open these, as they don’t need XP or arena boosts, etc.

They were planning to use the shards they had saved to buy the newer crystals, and are now finding out we can’t do that. Didn’t want extra.
    No one gave that impression. Let's stop and analyze this. Some Players haven't opened those Crystals in YEARS. They're sitting on millions of Shards. What do you think a flood of Sigs like that would do?
    There’s not much to ‘stop and analyse’. Personally I’m not fussed either way about the matter at hand. But you’re acting like an influx of 4* and 5* signature stones would be gamebreaking - at the current state of the game, both are plentiful enough that this wouldn’t have much of an effect on the game economy.

Imo the real draw of those Supreme Solo Crystals are the boosts, which can be used for AW. And from that perspective alone, I understand why the game team wouldn’t want us hoarders being able to use our stockpiled fragments for a limitless supply of war boosts. Whilst it definitely would have been nice, it’s a pretty fair decision.
    Actually, it would be, considering the numbers we're talking about. 5* Sigs are more available at the moment, but not as available as what we're talking about. Many people haven't even touched them since they hit Level 60. We're talking hundreds and thousands of potential Sigs flooding the game. Not only does that affect the Champs, but also the economy of the game.
    I remain unconvinced that it would negatively impact the economy of the game in any significant way. We’re only talking about 5* sigs after all. I’m sitting on about 230 5* sig stone crystals that I’m unable to open as I’m already capped out on a few classes, and I’m not even one of the spenders.

5* prestige is currently hard capped around the 10700-10800 region, so there’s only so much it can do to move that needle after a certain point. And the power creep we’ve seen in the past two years enables most players to clear most content with a variety of different champs without relying on a bunch of sig 200 abilities.

Tldr: I agree with the game team’s decision to introduce a new set of solo shards. I disagree with your claim that an influx of 5* sig stones would break the game economy. Especially if we look at the drop rate distribution of current solo crystals, I doubt 5* sig stones will have a high enough % for us to be dealing with a flood of ‘hundreds of thousands of potential sigs’.
    You disagree based on what you currently have in your Roster, which I'm almost certain is representative of a small section of Players. However, these Shards have been accumulating in the Accounts of many Players, and there is still only a limited amount of Sigs available every month, whether through Events or Offers. Everyone likes to think that Resources added to the system are hardly game breaking, but they don't actually expand their attention to the various systems those Resources would affect. Not to mention the sheer number of them. I can assure you, most people aren't sitting on over 200 Sig Stones, and releasing hundreds and thousands into the game at once would be a mess.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Deeparvi said:

Its not even 1 week and you ruined the plan .. Now I am upset.. :neutral:

You have only 50 whereas I have more than 500 unopened lesser and greater boost crystals.. Imaging the level of my frustration!!
    I have more than that. I never opened them. They are useless for me.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Another thought - if many of us are going to be popping hundreds or thousands of crystals just to get rid of them, could Kabam look to add a filter to the Items overflow?

Being able to sell Iso-8 direct from the stash had been really helpful (thank you!).
    If we could filter our overflow in the same way to sell or Arena boosts/XP boosts 100 at a time, then at least that would let people convert them into gold. How does that sound?
  • ellia_wellia_w Posts: 8
    MCOC Team said:

Summoners!
    Coming Soon!
    You won’t be waiting long for these updates. New Solo events are going through final passes with our QA team, and are targeted to launch on Tuesday (barring any possible last-minute issues found in testing that could cause a delay)! Keep in mind that some of the old 7 Hour events may spawn before the new ones are activated. Additionally, the new 22 Hour Quest Completion Solo Event will not spawn until October, as it requires the October Monthly Quest to accurately award points.

when?... today? this Tuesday &

• AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    ok this is what I wanted to see! love these changes and I'm glad we don't have to wait too long for them!
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    Of course the new 22hr solo event is Event Completion which won't be updated until next month.
  • Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162
    Help me, 2-star Sig Up means? The signature ability of a 2*